Reviews for Death Becomes You
geminigrl11 chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
We so deserved it, and you were just the one to write it. I have tears in my eyes (again). It's just the perfect reunion (especially with that amulet, which they'd BETTER NOT FORGET ABOUT ARE YOU LISTENING SERA?)

Ahem.

Just gorgeous, hon. The kind of tag I wish was canon.
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
Yay! You know me and those much needed bro- mo's. Thanks so much for sharing!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
this is amazing!
Nana56 chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
There for a bit, I thought it was going to be one of those "the hero dies and moves on when he realizes his loved ones are happy" fics. THANK YOU for not making one of those!

Really, really good. Enjoyed your way of working things out for them. Nicely done. :)
Scullspeare chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Work is insane this week and is driving me likewise so sitting down to read this with a cup of tea is my deep breath for the evening.

And, Hallelujah, what do I get? A hug AND Dean's amulet back where it belongs. A 'sappy bro-mo' is just what I needed. And I still stand by my earlier statement that with no hug in Season 5, we better get two (at least) in Season 6!

Your theory that Lisa and Dean will go their separate ways is, to me, a good fit with canon. In that final scene of Swan Song, Dean was so devastated that a) he needed the comfort he knew Lisa could offer and b) he was keeping his promise to Sam. But that glimpse of him sitting at the table with a glass of Scotch in hand told me it wasn't going to last - especially with Sam supposedly in Hell.

But getting Sam back this way? Loved it.

Thanks for the happy ending, SN style. I needed that.

Cheers, Sculls

P.S. For the record, 'Happy Hiatus' is an oxymoron! *g*
swfdgirl37 chapter 2 . 5/18/2010

I liked it, I really did.
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Sappy - love it, just what I needed. It all came to a happy end with the brothers back together and God giving them peace. Hugs, Vonnie
tracys dream chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
I love this story!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Whew, so glad that Sam got thru to Dean in time to make him pick up that phone!

I wondered how you would manage to have Sam's spirit around and not dead...and being comatose was an excellent way of doing it and it made so much sense.

Fanastic ending, thank you!
irismay42 chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Wibble. Yes, yes, yes, this exactly! How could Dean EVER have a life with Lisa knowing Sam was still in Hell? I was pretty much shouting that at the screen by the end of the ep!

This was a fantastic way of putting the boys back together and on the road. And don't ever apologise for schmoop. I think we all need some right now!
DeansBabyBird chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Ahhhhh...thank you! A little peace at last, let's hunt us some monsters!

bev xx
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Incredibly wonderful ending. Thank you for giving me this. Tis like a balm to this anxious and agitated soul.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Finally got to read and review chapter 2 but it look ages, but then good things come to those who wait!

So glad this was not a death fic and that Sam's spirit and body were reunited, and that Dean found the amulet amongst Sam's things. Thank goodness Dean finally answered the phone to Bobby, dread to think what he would have done if he hadn't! And loved the chick-flick moment at the end!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
That brought tears to my eyes. Neither brother will be totally happy until they are together again. But loved how God spoke to Sam, he really deserved that after what he did to get Lucifer back in his cage.
Principessa Di Morte chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
I do believe we deserve it, yes :) Wonderful, wonderful story, very touching... I'm really just a big softie, I guess, but aren't we all? Beautiful, I absolutely love it. And the end was fantastic... I got all choked up. Really awesome.
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »