Reviews for Death Becomes You
drkstormynite chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Ahhh...and a lovely hug it was! Thank you so much for giving we fans a fantastic story! I think Sera should read this! Cause this would be an awesome first episode of Season 6! :)

It's going to be a looooonnnnggg summer so I hope you have plenty of great ideas to share!

Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us!
sunnyjunedays chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Hi, I love that, thank you for bringing the brothers together in such a perfectly Winchester way, with Bobby lending a helping hand of course. Great fic, great ending, i have to say, i was a little worried after reading the first chapter but then kept your note in mind and hey, i was rewarded in the best possible way. Perfect, thank you. Take care. x
Soluna111 chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Great job with fixing the ending of the season finale. I know they will fix it in the season premiere, but in the meantime, this is a really good way to fix it. You brought Dean out of the Twilight Zone and back into character, and you found a great, unique way to explain Sam and his return. It's terrific. It's great to find an addition to that episode that is worthy of the show and the characters. Good for you.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
excellent
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Hi, Great start, heart shattering but great. I really do hope Sam's not dead so you can imagine the huge sigh of relief when i read your note at the end of the chapter.

'Physical pain – gone. Emotional pain – overpowering. Intense grief crushed his chest until the fire of anger pushed it away far enough he could breathe.'

I love this, it sums up so perfectly what Dean would be feeling in that moment that his brother disappeared.

Love this so far, off to read the next chapter now. Take care. x
ephiny63 chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Hey Honey

I just want to say thank you. I totally loved the story, and trusted you with the no death fic! LOL

I was so wrecked emotionally after the finale amazing how a tv show can get you into that kind of state! I think you summed up the story nicely and can only hope that the writers do something similar in Season 6.

Loved it, thanks again

huggles Shelley
Menthol Pixie chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Yay hug! There's simply not enough hugging on the show. God knows there really needed to be one in the finale.

Great story - I kept thinking, 'But how can this not be a death fic? I'll take your word for it, but how?' and I think you resolved it beautifully.

Always love reading your stuff. Keep it up. :)
neon-crocodile chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
damn...that's nearly exactly what i was imagining after the season finale! after the shot of Sam watching Dean and Lisa through the window and both brothers just looking so lost and lonely and broken...i was torn up inside! awesome fic! )
Wallflowergirl chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Well, that was a cool little twist that I wasn't expecting! I half-thought you were going to leave Sam as a disembodied spook and just have Dean be able to communicate with him. But how would they have hugged if Sam didn't have a body? Your way was much better ;-) And a big round of applause for the hug. If they don't have one when they meet up again in Season 6, I'll throw something.
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
yay! I liked it!
anka-x chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Beautiful!
pandora jazz chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Thanks! Though I will admit I almost did read the ending first just to make sure I would be smiling at the end, but I trusted you so I didn't.

What a great! twist - Sam's was trapped in a coma just waiting for Dean to find him, yet his 'spirit' had found his big brother. Dean finding Sam helped heal both the brothers.

I'm so happy that Dean did decide to leave Lisa and though he was going to break his promise to Sam, Dean was going to try and find away to rescue his brother.

Nice touch throwing in Def Leppard again when Dean arrived at the cemetery.

I'm glad that Sam got through to Dean and he answered the phone call from Bobby.

Loved! the conversation between the brothers - well especially these lines from Dean.

"Sam, knowing you're okay? That's the only way I'd ever have any kind of peace."

"And the only life I want? Is a road trip – with my brother."

That sounds like the big brother we all know and love.

Nice touch with the amulet - maybe Sera will show it again next season. (I think Kripke left it out, because it was a prop Jensen picked, never one that was in Kripke's original story outline.)

I loved your story, wonderful ending!

It is going to be a long summer, just hope to see the brothers back together next season, they are the heart of the show.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
carocali chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Very nice ending. I like that Sam found his body again (with Bobby's help!) and the boys are reunited.

Thanks for sharing!
LuminX chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
That was really good. Thank you for treating the characters of Dean and Sam with so much respect. It's nice to read a tag to the season finale that actually comes across as realistic. This is who they are. Thank you. :)

"And the only life I want? Is a road trip – with my brother."

What else can I say? :) :) :)
SunnyZim chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
AW - yay! Nice idea - Sam being in a care facility somewhere...Loved the ending - I could totally picture that happening - Dean finding the amulet, and lifting a tear-stained face to heaven in joyful thanks for his brother being returned to him. This warmed my heart;-)
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »