Reviews for Death Becomes You
onemediumdrip chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
THIS. JUST... THIS.

I needed that bro-mo so much. You don't even know. Show still has me all sad and stuff, but being able to envision an adorable reunion like this was a very welcome little gift. Thank you! ]
Phx chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
BRAVO! BRAVO! I loved it. Total balm for the Sam and Dean souls. Those boys. Kripke broke my heart and so far it doesn't bode well for next season, so I so happy that you wrote this. Awesome. Wonderful.

I had tears in my eyes reading this chapter. Poor ghosty Sam. Thank God bobby found him. Thank God Dean asnwered the phone. Thank God Sammy woke up when he did.

And the amulet? Perfect! Lovely,a bsolutely lovely.
kirallie chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Great chapter! How will Dean react when Sam tells him he wasn't nuts, that Sam was with him? SO it took Dean going there for Sam to snap back to his body?
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Oh god. love- I cried so much this was just beautiful

heart wrenchingly beautiful

xx
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Hey hun

Oh my! You don't really think Sam's dead do ya? I so hope not - we have had enough death and angst to last us quite a while! I enjoyed their sense of possible peace though. They deserve a bit of that

bev x
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Loved it. So many brilliant fanfics have come out of this end-of-season episode, and I'm looking forward to more. :)
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
You're posting it! HURRAY! I'm thrilled (in case you couldn't tell). Can't wait to see where you're taking us next...I always trust the boys in your hands.
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Love this and completely trust you that this is not a deathfic. You tore at my heart with the car going 90mph then gravel, sliding and stopping facing the opposite direction. Those boys are connected. Good start waiting for more, please?

Shar
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
My heart skipped a beat when I read the line 'Sam was dead.'

Yes, Sam's been dead a few times - and only on a show like SN can you type that line with a straight face - but I don't want him to stay dead. Not for Season 6.

But, in the context of your story, I love it. Sam really did want Dean to be happy when he told him to go to Lisa and I'm sure, if he came back as a spirit, he would check in to make sure his big bro is living the apple pie life he wanted for him.

Loved the scene with Lisa, Ben and Dean - very easy to picture.

And the idea of Spirit!Sam being in the Impala with Dean *sniffle*

Awesome start.

Cheers, Sculls
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I really liked the part of Sam talking to God and receiving peace from him. Its something he longed for way too long. I look forward to see what made Dean stop. Hugs, Vonnie
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Ah, this was SO SAD:-( You don't really think that Sam was a ghost at the end of that episode though, do you? I thought he was alive because God had brought him back...I mean, he has to be alive for Season 6, surely? Please reassure me here - I'm getting worried! So many people don't seem to think that that was really Sam (as in human, living Sam...) But he has to come back for Season 6 because it's supposed to be all about the brothers' relationship and so he can't be a ghost right? Right? *Sniffs* This broke me heart:-(
irismay42 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
While I totally don't want Sam to be dead, I totally don't want him to assume Dean's going to have the apple pie life with Lisa and just leave - no matter what Dean promised he wouldn't be able to live knowing Sam was in Hell any more than Sam could when their positions were reversed. So I have to admit I cheered when Sam thought exactly what I did and went straight on over to Lisa's front door. From your keyboard to Sera's ear!

I do love the idea that Dean can maybe sense Sam's there in the car with him. But I'm intrigued by God setting Sam free, and he goes back to earth rather than Heaven. I'm thinking he just has to be with Dean!

So even though Sam's possibly dead in this fic, you've made me feel a bit more capable of watching 5.22 again!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
interesting!
spnMom chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
No, not a dead Sam! I hope he can get through to Dean and let him know that he isn't in Hell. It wouldn't be so hard if Dean knew that... I am counting on your promise that this isn't a death!fic... Thanks for posting.
J.A. Carlton chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Oooh great opener!

Can't wait to see where this is going to go. I can feel the angsty goodness going on here .

(I know I'm also behind on Finder's Keepers... I swear I'll get back to it as soon as Nick and Frank let me have a little break... oooh btw... THANK YOU for the awesome review! You made me squeee!)

So... when can we expect an update?

Love too all mmilady.