Reviews for Death Becomes You
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Awesome start to the story. I'll admit to tears when I read that Sam was dead...I almost stopped reading there, but I'm glad I didn't. i can't wait to see how you're going to get the two brothes back together again.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I really enjoy this so far, it's a great tag, I love the bro-moments but I also love seeing Dean with Lisa and Ben and I thought both parts were good in this
xRisingSunx chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
He really should have paid more attention to that Patrick Swayze movie.

loling forever. perfect line.

you're great in creating suspense. please update soon!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
that was heart wrenching and absolutely beautiful.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I too had to read your author's note at the bottom before actually reading the chapter. I'm also another reviewer who's sitting here crying.

I'm still struggling to deal with the finale-particularly the last three minutes of it. I honestly hugely disliked Dean going to Lisa (kinda like how another reviewer below me mentions it). Every time I mention this though, I get chastised that Dean made Sam a promise, etc. I know it but I don't have to like it. :-)

And while I hate the concept of Sam being a ghost (which is how I took the ending), I LOVE that you had Sam at least GO to Dean and be with him. I've seen a lot of speculation that Sam (whether dead or alive) would just go away and leave Dean to his "happy" life which I think is cruel.

*sigh* Anyway, I liked this first chapter and completely understand why you needed a bro mo moment after the ending. I desperately do too.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
great
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I read your note at the bottom first, so I'm going to trust you, because I really can't read death fics. The episode was hard enough, I don't know when or if I can watch it again, even with all the awesome moments, the ending was to hard. I know it is only a TV show, but Jensen, Jared and Kripke created characters we all love.

I love how you had Sam talk to God, though not sure I'm happy with Kripke's God, but at least he let Sam return to Dean.

Thanks! for pointing out that Dean had just arrived at Lisa's and you let him leave. Dean needs time to grieve. I love how Dean may have 'heard' Sam while in the Impala.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Until than, take care.
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
You so have me intrigued with this one, and an interesting take on what happened to our Sammy...sigh I am still in shock I can't bring myself to watch again yet...

Somehow I think that you're pretty close with the Dean and Lisa thing I don't think that they will make it together in season 6 though it will be interesting to see where they take it.

Loving it hon

hugs Shelley
carocali chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Love how you've started this and that God granted Sam peace; except that peace to Sam was going back to earth to be with Dean. Quite the curveball for Sammy.

How will Sam get through to Dean? More please!
deactivated101232398 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
i like it :)

continue!
Thriving Willow chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Must-breath. I must say, I've become quite fond of AU's at this point. And I adore it. While crying, but ya' know, what fan girl ISN'T crying?
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Oh god i'm crying over here. Please get them back together. Loved it.
FoxFyre33 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I like it. I like it a thousand times better than what the show gave us... watching Dean eat dinner with... well, Lisa or Ben or any random characters from a previous show.

I don't happen to think Sam is dead, but this is an interesting spin on it all, and it has a lot of promise.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Omg! Please tell me dean will see sammy! Tell me sammy will yell at dean 4 almost killing himself..
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Hi, crying here. I'm ever so glad to see that you're writing a tag to this, and I'm looking forward to seeing the bro-mo that you've promised! Until then, I'll be huddled under blankets, dwelling on the episode, and crying sporadically.

P.S. I really like where you're going with this. My heart just breaks for the both of them!
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »