Reviews for The Black Dog Demon
vampgirliegirl chapter 25 . 1/28
Uh oj
MORE!
lara5170 chapter 22 . 1/26
Has Kagome's appearance changed? I can't recall if there has been any mention of her new appearance other than the vine-like markings appearing on her. Has her hair changed/lengthened (as all youkai seem to be impossibly beautiful with very long luxurious hair) & I know this may be a stupid question but what is a 'Lady Yuki-Onna' (in this story)?
lara5170 chapter 20 . 1/26
When did Jaken show up? I'm really enjoying the story & I'm glad you began writing it again but I can't help the feeling that there is more time passing & things going on than what is being told within the story (like: when did the Ninja training happen & when did Kagome, Rin & Shippo have time to play tag together in the the timeline of this story?) Also, in an earlier chapter when it mentioned that Sessh's dad adding his power to Kagome's in order to grow the barrier, it mentioned that he ('he' being Sessh's dad) didn't expect Kagome's power to heal Sessh & while it stated that Sessh had felt a burning sensation on his left side, it never mentioned what it healed (while it would seem that it could only be his missing arm, but there's no mention of it or Sessh's reaction upon his discovery of what had been healed).
lara5170 chapter 10 . 1/26
I'm sorry but I'm a bit confused about something, again. How come neither Art, nor Ah-Un, seemed to recognize each other when they'd only been away from each other for a few days? I'm still dying to find out what secrets her mother was keeping from her or why she referred to Kagome's dad as if he were still alive... It just seems so odd that Kagome isn't even a bit curios about what's going around her or even aware of it all (like the changes to herself, the house, or the other creatures in & outside of it...?). She just accepts all these things as if they were nothing.
Even though I've read, at least, some of this story before I have so many questions & thoughts about what's going on that I can't wait to read more.
lara5170 chapter 6 . 1/26
I like how this story has been rewritten but there are some parts I'm confused about. Who is Sarah? Is it the name of the dog she's talking about & how is this dog as big as a house? If it's so big, how was she carrying it? (There had been no mention of this dog, was it a picture or figurine & where did she get it?) Also, how did Kagome even know she could do this ritual or use 1/2 the jewel to wish upon?
Ceysna chapter 25 . 1/25
Go Shippo, GO! Beat some respect into that butt hole! Great update I.G.! I'm glad to see you having lost your muse!
lia.a.karas chapter 24 . 1/5
Very good story. Please update.
HeartzBreaker13 chapter 24 . 12/1/2014
please update soon
YoruichiXSoiFon1 chapter 24 . 11/28/2014
Wow can't wait for more
Azera-v chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
Love the Moonflower of the West name.
vampgirliegirl chapter 24 . 11/16/2014
Keep going please
CelesMaev chapter 24 . 11/15/2014
Woah!? That's a lot of informations for our poor little Kagome. Can't wait to see her reaction to Inuyasha's presence... Later!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 24 . 11/15/2014
Rin is going to be in trouble, keep it coming.