Reviews for Choice
The Fox Familiar chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Read and review? Sure.

One of the most newbie things a writer can do is make a shitload of flashbacks for absolutely nothing. I don't know what this story is supposed to be about other than a fantastic load of rape. If the genders were reversed, the tone would be completely different, but when it involves males, hey, it's okay. Ain't nothing tragic about that, right?

These characters are absolutely despicable. You can't write worth a shit and it really shows more and more. I'd rather read Twilight than this load of garbage. All I can get is that some poor schmuck got raped, he got a baby daughter, and everybody cries for him.

Who the fuck cares? I certainly don't. Let him get raped all the time, if he's that much of a pussy. It's not like he can't fight back, or anything.
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
"If you don't like this...don't read this!" - I'm sorry, but when someone writes rape and includes Mpreg in the same sentence, it has to be said. You're a sick fuck, and for the love of God, Raf is a kid. You can stop with the rape, too. I’ve seen enough of it in my lifetime, which isn’t a very long time, and whenever I see someone use it as a way to ‘spicen’ up their story, it provokes something in me.

Ugh. The flashback part. I don’t care what the fuck happens to that sick fuck; he can get a spike up his ass for all I care. I don’t even know why he’s pregnant, or why they’d even get pregnant, but fuck that, let’s cut to the rape.

Oh, and you can’t even use the right ‘your’. YOUR is possessive. YOU’RE is you are, you stupid cunt. Plus, why the fuck is every Mpreg baby a daughter?

The first chapter was enough to make me rip my hair out, it was that bad. I don’t give a fuck about anyone here, and they can all get nuked for all I care. You’re a sick fuck who can’t write anything other than rape, and every other emotion that comes out of your mouth is either the moan of a whale or something that resembles glee. I don’t know. But in any case, this fucking sucks, and you are getting flamed for it.

So...why are these characters acting like this, again? You never answered.
LittleMenial chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I wonder if I read the same story as others... It's not well written. The story's idea is sound, but the quality of the actual text needs to be worked on. I'm not talking about grammar here, but the whole structure. A beta could help.
youllbeinmyheart1997 chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
Nice story!
gaarasgrl19 chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
So was mirage raped or not. It looked like it then it looked like he was in love!
gaarasgrl19 chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
I AM SOOOO CONFUSED! what happened between chapter 9 and 10?
rukia isaioi chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
oh, so THAT is robosex in reality. :) i must admit, this is the first transformers fanfic ive ever read, and you did NOT dissapoint me! i never imagioned a couple of giant humanoid robots having a makeout session would be romantic(or erotic), but i was happily proved wrong. Felina, what you do is art, and i hope you never stop. thank you

rukia
svLightspeed chapter 5 . 11/17/2010
I just started reading this story today and I totally love it. You've got a nice plot and I'm glad to see the Maximals in this story. This chapter made me a sucker for Apache/Stampy. Looking forward to reading the rest!
Borath chapter 10 . 11/17/2010
D'aw - such a perfect ending. It's always interested to see more spiritual matters coming to bear on the lives of these mechanical beings. I don't think you could have put them through any more hell in this series, so this conclusion feels really satisfying. Thanks for writing!
Supermoi chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
That was very interesting, but poor Mirage... I hope he can come to term with his pain and accept that he has sparked her in the ends. It was very good...
Sergeant Duck chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
Prowl and Wheeljack huh? Now THAT is a rare pairing indeed. I look forward to reading more.
MissMary chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
So Double-Dealer does seem to care about his offspring- but why would Megatron care?
MissMary chapter 8 . 10/7/2010
I think you have handled the emotions well; I just have to wonder how well Mirage will face Double dealer, especially as I am certain by this time that some kind of treachery is going on here.
Borath chapter 8 . 10/7/2010
Aw, you're gonna blow this up as painfully as possible when it was just on the verge of having a happy ending, aren't you? Cruel, and well played.

I really liked Optimus and Ironhide's scene at the beginning. I'd have thought that in this situation Optimus would be the selfless, noble mech he usually is and Ironhide would be difficult, but it really worked this way around. The vulnerability was very real.
Hobbitstown chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
I've been following the story, very well written. I have hope for Mirage and Slickdrift.