Reviews for By Blood Only
Tora II chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Wow.

It's so easy to forget that at one point in time Zuko was Azula's big brother. We never get to see what that meant when they were children, but this is a great portrayal of what it could mean now that it's gone.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
really dark O_O

3/5
AinactiveA chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Deep. The type of story that makes you want to sit back and contemplate the world, sipping tea leisurely, legs crossed, siiting on the veranda.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I like this one. A lot. Especially this line:Sometimes, she even thinks she might love Zuzu. If she turns her head. And squints. And sort of leans to the side.
young dawn chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This was a lovely, very insightful piece. The title alone just says it all for these two. You give new meaning to the relationship between this brother and sister pair. Well done.

Always,

Sora(:
Mkitkat chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
awww that's so sad :( but I really really liked it
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wow.

Way to give Azula the epiphany she deserves... in your face! lol Awesome job.
card castles chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wow. This was spectacular. For some reason, it really stands out from other Azula fics. Great job :)
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Very nicely done. I always feel that there isn't enough insights into Azula. Most fics simply write her off as deranged-and while she is of course that, I think there's more to her.

Thanks, as always, for sharing.
Lena xo chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Just. Woah. Azula's kinda just one of those bad guys where you want be zapped into the show so you can punch her. But I love this fic because Azula and Zuko's whole brother-sister relationship fascinates me, and with Azula in a calmer frame of mind, I think this fic captures it perfectly.

Love,

Lena xo
May Eve chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
What a fascinating look at the both of them. Well done.
Scarletty chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I wonder if Azula loves Zuko and if Zuko loves Azula? They were on opposite sides of the war in the end and they really didn't get along, but blood is thicker than water, right?
27 | « Prev Page 1 2