Reviews for One
Scarlet-Passion chapter 8 . 5/21/2010
Yes! Continue! Keep going!
freakaleek4jello chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
I'd love for you to continue this story. I really liked the set up and manipulation of time, though there was a little room for improvement. For example, maybe you could have included more description using all five senses, especially in chapter 8. My favorite part was when Lisa brought up the name Samantha. That kinda choked me up a little bit.

And I saw in other reviews that some people didn't like that Dean has let a year go by without doing anything to go after Sam, but it was made pretty clear in the season finale that Dean kept the promise he made to Sam. Besides, it's called fanfiction, which is full of speculation and what-ifs. If people weren't curious about those things too, they wouldn't be here reading these stories in the first place, ya know?
Tricia W chapter 8 . 5/16/2010
One year? And Dean has done nothing but play house? One year?

Wow. Yeah, I don't think so. I can't see this happening. Go save your brother, Dean. Stop playing house. The whole Lisa bit was only brought in after they knew that the show was renewed for season six, so it seems it was only meant to be a temporary thing to mess with us over the summer. Personally, I think Dean will already have moved on by the season premiere in Sept.

How can anyone think that Dean could be happy (with virtual strangers) while Sam howls in agony hell, tormented by Lucifer for all eternity? Who are these people who would want that? It's kind of sick.

Sorry I can't like this, but I've explained my reasons so I think you can understand.
TheGryfter chapter 8 . 5/16/2010
Hells Yeah you should continue!

You can't leave it with a greeting on a doorstep!
TheGryfter chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
"...a day became two, two became a week, a week became a month, and now here we are, six months married and giving Ben a little sister."

What a beautiful way to put it.

And yeah, I can feel the tension.

Did you have to pick THAT moment for the Sam sighting? Really?
TheGryfter chapter 6 . 5/16/2010
That's the ultimate bonding moment for Dean, isn't it? Working on the Impala.

Especially after the finale.
TheGryfter chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
Love how simple you're keeping it so far.

I want to die. Then, I'm gonna drive, then just keep breathing and now... a meal, and maybe a day in a park.

Whatever it takes to get through this.
TheGryfter chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
You're not a sap.

This is what Dean needed - to let it out, and have someone there with him when he did.
TheGryfter chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Wait for the sun to shine?

Could there be sunshine after that?
TheGryfter chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Praying for death... you could see it in Dean's eyes at that moment... Powerful.
Kaet Huntacwene chapter 8 . 5/16/2010
I really like how you write Dean. I think it's just great how it is, it would be interesting if you continued, but I personally like the way it ends here.

I think that the way you've got Dean trying so hard to do what he promised Sam is really good, Dean would do anything for Sam and I think that includes obeying his last wish. A great story.
Justme chapter 8 . 5/16/2010
Good story!.

You could continue it but it would be just fine if you

left it there.

I'm so glad that Dean finally has a life.

After all-that is what he promised Sam.

I am personally hoping that the show takes this route.

And I think they will-since Chuck mentioned that Dean and Bobby don't see each other for a long time.

I think that Dean will give up hunting for awhile and stay with Lisa and least I hope he does.

Dean needs a normal life much more that Sam ever did.

I think that Sam will leave Dean alone and hunt solo for awhile.

And as much as I would love seeing Sam and Dean reunite I have a sinking feeling that the show will make us wait awhile for that particular moment.

Anyway-great story!.
moonlessnight93 chapter 8 . 5/16/2010
keep going love it ! happy face
xRisingSunx chapter 8 . 5/16/2010
Well, endings are impossible. The fans are always gonna bitch.

So - please MORE MORE MORE! Last chap was far too short.

I loved your idea of starting with a second, then a minute... have not seen that before. )

How about a Winchester hug? xD Or a little argument why Sam did not show up earlier?

Nice style of writing!
Jessica chapter 8 . 5/16/2010
guess sammy wanted to see his niece add more want to read more thanks