Reviews for Honor Among Thieves
2561678 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
!
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Awww, frankly, that was adorable and I loved it.

Awesome,

~Mila
BookLover223 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Flawless and right on yet again
Irish63116 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Another great story. I'm so glad to see you've posted again.
DesmondsConstant chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Aww...I'd forgotten how much I love them, and Leverage. It feels like a really long time since I've read a Leverage story (even though it's probably only been a couple months.) Thanks! ]

-Jen
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Another wonderful story! This is soooo in-character that I would not be the slightest bit surprised if something very close to this happen on the show! I particularly love how she just blatantly announces the plan over a monitered line, that's just the sort of thing the team would have no issue with. I bet they'd even figure extra security into their plan. Dang it, I can't wait til June 20! But at least stories like this will help fill in the gap. Thanks so much for writing it!
whimoffate chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I had to create an account to leave you a "high-five" on here. I really enjoyed this. It was sweet and freakishly believable. I think you should be proud of it.
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Girl, it's been a while since you've been able to post, and I know that it's because you've been busy, but wow Macie, this is just spectacular! Well worth the wait! I hope you get a chance to post more before the big day! _
lilz54 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Beautiful story. You can still feel their love for each other despite the barrier between them. Loved it!