Reviews for Problem Solving, the Booth and Brennan Way
Skole chapter 18 . 6/3/2010
Favourite line of the week - "Leave it to Brennan to take George Lucas' vision apart at the seams." - Brilliant, I'm LMAO here.

The reign of tyranny at the hospital was fun too - even though I'm supposed to affronted as a still-licensed member of nursing fraternity... :P

Seriously? Rollout lawn & flowers? Tell me you don't actually have that product in your part of the world - I have heard everything. Nevertheless you found an excellent use for it...they should pay you a product placement loyalty (It would be the Bonesy thing to do).
robacar chapter 18 . 6/3/2010
Oh My Gosh, this story just keeps getting better abd better! I actually teared up with this chapter. Thanks
Skole chapter 17 . 6/3/2010
My favourite bit:

"If the dates are metaphors for our relationship, then what do poison ivy and a movie marathon represent?" Brennan inquired dryly, stirring her ice tea.

Angela brushed away Brennan's logic like a pesky fly. "You two are just so perfect together, Bren. What else did I miss in Tahiti?"

Very, very, Angela response...if Brennan had asked me (and I know she didn't) I would have made a crack about getting under each others skin.

I'd give this chapter five Squees out of five!

S
AdoAnnie chapter 17 . 6/3/2010
6 stages of dating,6 weeks, good thing it was 5 years instead of 6 becauese then it would be 666 aaaagh! only kidding but that's what popped into my head when I read it! ;)

I think you got Angela's voice quite well. ooh I can't wait to read the next chapter :D
MAVDP chapter 18 . 6/3/2010
Oh I love Jack Johnson... I love all those songs actually.

Wow, that date... how do you come up with that? It sounds so relaxing and sweet !
SelenityCosmos chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
"The nurses mostly avoided Booth's room, in fear of the auburn-haired woman who lurked within it, waiting to pounce with questions in a foreign language."

I LOVE this! It's kinda like what think my mom was doing outside my room tho the nurses who always entered more harried then they should have been. My mom is an asisstant headmisstris of a privet school in Princeton- sigh.

Reading this story is like reading what I wish had happened. Thank you for writing my subconcious desire for a happier ending to the season!

Selene
AdoAnnie chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
I just found this story and I love it! Sorry I didn't review every ch but for 16 of them it would just take too long!

The very last chapter cracked me up the most - I completely relate to the poor nurses I could just imagine what would be said at handover!

Ch 15. With watching the movies... ha ha Bones' running commentary is hilarious! I think you did a really good job on it!

And the Poison Ivy poisoning sounds horrible ~ it doesn't come from your own personal experience does it? How awful, you have my sympathy if it does!
mendenbar chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
Surprised that sick as he is/was Booth didn't develop secondary pulmonary edema. The swollen arms and legs are not a good sign.
stephaniew chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
More good stuff! Poor Booth! :)
jemmajane chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
Oooh next date please, I really want to get to week three asap :)
roomwithamoose311 chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
Lol love the vintage tee. More soon please!
Alicia9876 chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
Love this story and you really capture them well. Send it to HART!
KyriaHitomi chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
I loved this chapter for its subtlety.
MAVDP chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
Again, loved how Brennan takes care of him... it's really sweet :-) She really does love him, but we all already knew that ;-)
jsiebert chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
Well written humorous and well done in character. I really liked Bones in the I am Spock t-shirt!

Readers/Note

I live about four hours from Washington DC in Morgantown West Virginia. In some of the areas between DC in either Virginia or West Virginia there are some quite rural areas which are like what you describe. People actually commute on the train from eastern WV to Washington DC.
2,919 | « Prev Page 1 .. 179 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 .. Last Next »