Reviews for Problem Solving, the Booth and Brennan Way
XxNovellaxX chapter 9 . 5/19/2010
short. But I liked this chapter a lot! and I am looking up the song. hahaha
stephaniew chapter 9 . 5/19/2010
Another great chapter! I'm intrigued by the song idea, so count me in!
LadyKnight0207 chapter 9 . 5/19/2010
Wow great story! I can't wait for the next chapter.

Keep going:) I like your style.
Ficlvr chapter 9 . 5/19/2010
I love Nickel Creek & think it's a great song for the first date you wrote for B & B! I can't wait to see what's next!
Erniegirl chapter 9 . 5/19/2010
I am loving this story AND I love Nickel Creek! Great song choice.
Hannah chapter 9 . 5/19/2010
I love this story and have no problem listening to the songs and letting you know my thoughts. Keep up the good work! ooh I think Booth should take Bones ice-skating :) also you have inspired me to sky-dive! I am currently working on boosting my confidence and once I have sorted a few things out, I am determined to sky-dive :D is it true that can happen at night, or was that for the purposes of the story because that would be such an amazing experience.

BB FORVEVER!
Galle chapter 9 . 5/19/2010
Loved where this is going. didn't know nickel creek before that, nice song, matching B&B. (ther are soo many, though...) keep up the good work!
Skole chapter 9 . 5/19/2010
Hmm! I'm not a songfic expert - but I think the lyrics are a match, and go both ways in the relationship for different, but complimentary reasons. The lines which stuck out particularly were the following:

I'll be your solid ground

Take every chance you dare

As for the chapter, I loved her middle name was 'ring-around-the-rosies', excluding the black plague reference of course! Although I think Brennan would squint it up to something like 'circumfrential barrier of rosa rugosa'

Update soon!

S
LondonLi chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
Thanks for the update; and I love both the song (a very appropriate choice for that date) and McDonald's pie!;)
XxNovellaxX chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
so...I really reeally REALLY love this story!
wercomingup chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
So lovely! Please keep em' coming! I love your story-a wonderful escape from real life, thanks for sharing.
MAVDP chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
*sigh* How romantic can a date with Booth be... very romantic obviously! :-)
Skole chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
Wow! I seriously did not see that scenario coming...skydiving! at night! The whole skydiving metaphor is genius and so fitting in the context of the irrational fear of 'taking that next step' yet having done everything but 'go there' in the relationship. Not afraid to fly, or afraid of heights...but afraid to fall.

Loved Michaels putting his patent on page 187...I will never tire of nods toward page 187 - five syllables that refer to something so outwardly mundane, yet in the mind of the beholder transports you to the smutty outer limits.

Hey! Thanks for the shout out (& compliment - aww shucks!)in the Chapter 7 review - reviewing via Blackberry is a bit of a pain & I didn't have the time to say thank you using the smallest QWERTY keyboard in the known universe, whilst juggling my rice pasta lunch (LOL!)
LondonLi chapter 8 . 5/16/2010
Great big AWWWWW! I love the idea of them skydiving. It's a metaphor Brennan can definitely appreciate! Thanks for the update.
Skole chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Chapter 7 review. Will show up as chapter one due to the vagaries of java script on Blackberry devices!

I simply adored the rant. Panic jammed open the squint outlet valve and a technical word salad spews forth.

Best imagery - anguish calligraphy. Hart Hanson is a master of

scribing this over the faces of the fan base

Best line - life is one big crapshoot. Ain't that the truth.

I know that you have a hectic schedule but you must post the test date soon. Proof of concept for a dating arrangement LMAO here!
2,849 | « Prev Page 1 .. 179 186 187 188 189 190 Next »