Reviews for Problem Solving, the Booth and Brennan Way
Ann chapter 79 . 12/5/2011
Just wanted to tell you that I read your story again and I loved it!
ttandme69 chapter 79 . 12/4/2011
excellent story! I read all 79 chapters over this weekend! thank you for all of your hard work and effort! thanks again...Lisa
parmr chapter 79 . 11/21/2011
I just found this story and read it - well it took a few days and loved it. I know it's been about a year since you wrote it but thank you for writing it. It was wonderful and obviously a lot of thought and work was put into it and I really really enjoyed it!
nichellemarie chapter 52 . 11/12/2011
I love your story I really do. The only problem I have with it is all the wushu ashy stuff. One minute bones is fine and saying I love you; the next she's off on a self pity trip. It is kinda makin me dizzy. Does it get any better at all or does thIs emotional train wreck ever get resolved?
lifesabitch25 chapter 16 . 11/10/2011
That was so cute, "I am Spock" tee. I was so bones
lifesabitch25 chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
wow, what a letter. So far I am loving this story I can't wait to read more. I better get back to the story so I can how things play out.
Guest chapter 78 . 10/4/2011
I just completed this story. Absolutely wonderful and brilliant! Thank you for providing so many hours of entertainment. I thought you captured the characters as they appear on the show very well. I enjoyed the creative locations and activities.
marceline19 chapter 79 . 9/20/2011
Really amasing!so sad that it is finished!
zombienath chapter 79 . 9/4/2011
Wow. I might have taken it far later than everyone else, but that was a heck of a journey. And while I certainly felt the angst (and that probably bled over into my comments, sorry), it was an amazing ride. Thank you. :)
zombienath chapter 78 . 9/4/2011
Just those last few lines nearly made me cry; I'm serious.
zombienath chapter 74 . 9/4/2011
The beginning of this chapter made me smile. A lot. It was a perpetual smile-a-thon. A goofy, gigantic grin-fest.
zombienath chapter 72 . 9/4/2011
Oh, man, I'm sorry. I should have known an awesome writer like you would still add angst. There was the storm, and now this... I really can't believe I thought it might all end in a flurry of fluff. I do apologize- this is amazing.
zombienath chapter 71 . 9/4/2011
I had decided to stop reading, but I can't. It's just too darn adorable. I give up- you win. It's too good to resist.
zombienath chapter 69 . 9/4/2011
I still like this fic, I'm just not sure I can handle so much fluff. You can be quite the fluffy writer, not that anyone minds, with you doing it so well. :)

Honestly, I'm thinking of hopping on to another fic, since I'm pretty sure that the rest of this will consist of funny, fluff, and a happy ending. No worries, though- I think I'm going to read the rest of your fics. xD
zombienath chapter 68 . 9/4/2011
I'm liking week 6 (if not as much as the rest of the story), but I just can't get on board with the "Steve" thing. I mean, Booth has a bunch of nicknames for Brennan, but none of them are really 'name' names, they're objects, characters, etc. Giving Booth a 'name' name just seems... weird to me. I fixed it, though- I copied the chapter, and replaced all instances of Steve with Booth. xD No more willies.
2,846 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »