Reviews for A Choice Between Three Good Things
I don't care if it's not a happy ending all the time, but in this case it's just so bad. Everyone is a mess. If that was your goal then you have achieved it greatly, but all the characters in this story turned up to be idiots. I myself feel like one after actually finishing this thing...
aurora ld chapter 10 . 3/19
Congratulations, it was a fantastic story, with the right level of drama and, personally, with a sad ending. I truly thought I would end with Alice at the end, but hey, I think that was something naive to think as you adjusted it to canon as much as you could and that obviously was not the story where Bella realized that Edward was the immature vampire, driver, handler and emotionally abusibo which would have to leave and stay with Sweet Alice (yes, I hate a little Edward and I love alice, although this is not so perfect, unfortunately, if you do a psychological profile all characters based on their actions during the series, would not leave very positive things).
Well, like I'll stopping mental berborrea. I reiterate my congratulations, you write beautifully. My greetings and thanks for the fic.

p. D. Forgive me if I have any mistakes, English is not my native language and because my skills are
rather basic when composing a message, use google translator to support occasionally.
Human being chapter 10 . 3/2
This sucks
gibb152 chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
Oh my gosh this chapter plus my immortal by evanescence that's a recipe for tears
Mahasana chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Estoy muy sorprendida, la verdad, me prometieron una historia alice/bella para terminar siendo pareja canon, esto quiere decir que es parcialmente o , mejor dicho, es un poco de alice/bella y termina con la pareja canon. No importa si dicen que se aman, eligieron no seguir por conseguir la felicidad de los demas en vez de la propia. Es decepcionante la vrdad porque queria un fic de verdad que sea alice/bella. Esto no quiere decir que la historia no tiene fundamentos o sea mala, es solo mi cerrada mente de que si dice alice/bella termina completamente siendo alice/bella, otra cosa seria que no me gusta el angst...

me hubiera gustado la advertencia de que seguia siendo pareja canon.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
I didn't like this story at all I would explain but I'm to disappoint to try
SllnaaEsh chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
I appreciate hetero couples. I do. But I cannot ever appreciate the unhealthy dynamic of Edward/Bella.
You painted the love between Alice and Bella so beautifully yet left the interactions with Edward so...bland. Bland as his personality.

I wish I had known endgame at the start. You underplayed Bella's love for Edward, so the end result was surprising.
Hakaishin chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
What a terrible story. Im not even kidding.

None of it is the least bit realistic.

This isnt a Bellice story. This is Bella is a whore, who doesn't want to choose-story.

You made up this unending love bullshit to give Bella an excuse to not have to choose, because apparently only her feelings count.

Bella can be with whoever she wanta, and that have absolutley no say in it.
Yoitstheshiznit chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
Nice!
123SS chapter 10 . 2/28/2014
Wow, even tough at the end they weren't together it was still a Bellice story. I liked it a lot
annabethjackson1 chapter 10 . 1/31/2014
This story was so perfect. Absolutely adored it. I've never read an Alice/ Bella pairing before, but I have grown to love the pairing as well. You're a fantastic writer, and I can't wait to read more of your work! ( AKA your next update on Worse Games lol)
sydneyw3 chapter 10 . 1/20/2014
This was very well written and realistic, but I assumed Alice was endgame. I see why you wrote it the way you did I guess I just think Bella's "love" for Edward was always BS lol.
Akasha Hallows28 chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
not a Bella ends up with Edward fan loved it anyways
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
I would choose Alice, out of any of them although I like Jacob, I couldn't stand to part from Alice.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Well fuck, I'd choose Alice. I couldn't not choose her, the pull is to great and to see that much pain would kill me if I saw it on the face of someone I cared for deeply.