Reviews for A Choice Between Three Good Things
TyrionGreywind chapter 10 . 6/12
While I would prefer Bella to have ended with Alice, I knew she wouldn't in this particular fic. I was, however, placated by the fact that you gave good explanations as to why the story ended this way. I enjoy the sentimentality you put into the more adult parts, not many authors can do it and pull it off, but you did.
TyrionGreywind chapter 9 . 6/11
I know this is coming to its close, but I can't help but hope for some sort of sequel. I do love how you have written Edward, and that says something. I tend to dislike Edward quite a bit. I also like how you've let Bella be selfish in this aspect. Of course the promise of M rated action might be giving me a bias though.
TyrionGreywind chapter 8 . 6/11
All I have to say for this chapter, is that the kiss they shared was beautiful. Tragic, and beautiful.
TyrionGreywind chapter 7 . 6/11
I love how instead of competing with Alice, Jacob is on her side. It totally works with how he empathised with her in the last chapter. I love how he knows Bella so well. It really fits with how she doesn't really know herself. Accompanied with her stubbornness? Lovely plot device. Built right into the characters.
TyrionGreywind chapter 6 . 6/11
I love how you made Alice and Jacob connect. And it's just like Bella to feel bad and analyse her behaviour towards them, in all the wrong ways. Repeating the same action Alice had, without noticing? How could she analyse a hug to Jake but not that? Because that's her totally oblivious character, and you've done a fabulous job of showcasing it.
I finally found this again aftee so long and its still heart breaking...why you do this to us lol
TyrionGreywind chapter 5 . 6/10
Bella's confusion and unawareness to her feelings and the feelings of others is often laughable. It truly is one of her main characteristics, even in the novels, so it makes for a great plot device. I really liked seeing the whole family react with the Alice/Bella dynamic. I love how accepting you've portrayed the Cullens, seeing as that's not out of character for them to be that way.
TyrionGreywind chapter 4 . 6/10
I truly love how you have depicted Jasper. He is honest, but in a way that's laid back. He's honest because that's who he is, not because he's malicious. It was really interesting to read his side of things. With his powers, he has such an 'informed' side. He's very aware of every aspect of each relationship.
TyrionGreywind chapter 3 . 6/10
The resignation they both feel to a fate they really know nothing of? It's one of the saddest, most bittersweet things I have ever come across. It's something I've felt before, and you have written it in the most perfect, heart wrenching ways. You've done a great job of incorporating such strong emotions into this.
TyrionGreywind chapter 2 . 6/10
I really enjoy how you executed the conflict resolution in this chapter. Edward's feelings didn't just vanish because Bella made him apologise. He was honest about the fact that he was still upset, but he also acknowledged the fact that he made a mistake in his handling of the situation. I also loved how he found out, which makes me sound awful, I'm sure. But, it was so unexpected for me. It fit perfectly. It's just like Esme to worry like that and it made total sense that she was thinking about it and Edward 'heard'. I'm secretly hoping, by the way, that leaving reviews on each chapter will motivate an update. Over five-hundred reviews for a ten chapter story! You, my love, are holding out.
TyrionGreywind chapter 1 . 6/10
I've come back to read through this lovely little story, and I absolutely love the imagery and descriptors you use. The way you are subtle, but still capable of giving a whole and complete idea of how the characters are thinking and feeling. It's refreshing to see such well developed characters.
wolfzero7 chapter 10 . 5/25
It'll be interesting if you use her newborn phase and instincts later on.
I don't care if it's not a happy ending all the time, but in this case it's just so bad. Everyone is a mess. If that was your goal then you have achieved it greatly, but all the characters in this story turned up to be idiots. I myself feel like one after actually finishing this thing...
aurora ld chapter 10 . 3/19
Congratulations, it was a fantastic story, with the right level of drama and, personally, with a sad ending. I truly thought I would end with Alice at the end, but hey, I think that was something naive to think as you adjusted it to canon as much as you could and that obviously was not the story where Bella realized that Edward was the immature vampire, driver, handler and emotionally abusibo which would have to leave and stay with Sweet Alice (yes, I hate a little Edward and I love alice, although this is not so perfect, unfortunately, if you do a psychological profile all characters based on their actions during the series, would not leave very positive things).
Well, like I'll stopping mental berborrea. I reiterate my congratulations, you write beautifully. My greetings and thanks for the fic.

p. D. Forgive me if I have any mistakes, English is not my native language and because my skills are
rather basic when composing a message, use google translator to support occasionally.
Human being chapter 10 . 3/2