Reviews for Fruits Basket: Sweet becomes sour
Darkestsweetdream chapter 11 . 2/19
Oh my god please update
Ivy chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
CONTINUE! U CAN'T STOP NOW!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
n
Adri-Swan chapter 11 . 6/5/2014
And... I'm on the edge of my seat curse you cliff hangers! Great job! And update soon KAY
Jili77 chapter 11 . 3/5/2014
Ohh yes this storry is soooooo good i was awak the whol night to red it. Pleas updayt one more Chapter pleas. Its the best Akito Thoru story i ever read. You got the charakter perfekt and the storyline is amazing. I also like the moments when Akito gots angri and camed reali close to her.

By the way sorry for my raly bad englisch
Rubyduby20 chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
please update soon! ) your story is like love at first sight! it's the best akito and tohru i've read so far so make the update quick! )
IvoryBlackstone chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Hi I really like your story so I was just wondering when the chapter 12 comes out?
iHaterainbows72 chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Oh whoops... This is chapter one... So what I reviewed a while ago was the prologue... Anyways this plot is interesting
iHaterainbows72 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I always have and always will hate the fact that Akito's a girl, great fanfic so far :)
Kowareta1468 chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
I love this story! Was was very confused on this chapter, though. I really hope you still update it!
Ali-Chan chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
OMG just read all of this in one sitting. You simply MUST update- I am DYING over here!
Akito Sohma 101 chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
Please update soon
Guest chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
This is amazing , Akito and Tohru's relationship is very interesting. I'm going crazy wondering what's gonna happen next!
Yueres De Leo chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
OMG, I love this fic!
Cynthia's Fanfictions chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
I was here for three hours reading this. No, more, I think. Time flew by while I read all eleven chapters. Please, PLEASE PLEASE Update! It's the best story I've EVER read, except for some grammar mistakes here and there. I love this story SO much!