Reviews for Are you really leaving the Jeffersonian?
Rochelle Templer chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Sorry, that I didn't read this before now. I was trying to carefully avoid any sort of spoilers for the season finale. Now that I've seen it...I wish your story was how it played out...

Your dialogue and descriptions were great and in character. Another wonderful one-shot. :D I keep enjoying your work and hope to see more.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
so cute!

"Listen," Hodgins said coming closer. "Love is a complicated emotion and ya sometimes it clouds our judgment and sometimes it makes us do irrational things and sometimes it hurts. But it is worth it for the happiness. Didn't all that studying and all-nighters and exams make getting your doctorates worth it? I've loved Angela for years. At the beginning I didn't know what that emotion was, but I didn't stifle it, I let it grow so that I could figure it out. It was like an experiment. I had an unknown substance and I was monitoring it and testing it to figure it out what it was. There were many different variables, and there were times when it seemed that I should just give up on the whole thing. But I persisted. Because I am a scientist and I wanted to find out the truth about this unknown thing. A lot of bad things have happened in your life. But Booth is not one of them. He is a good thing. Where is the logic in throwing away such a good thing?"

*sigh* what a lovely way of putting it :)
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Your story does an excellent job of explaining everything in a logical way. However, rather than his tumor returning, I would imagine that Booth's feet and back would keep him from an overseas assignment for the army. A sargeant major oversees training and logistics, and ordinarily, would not go on a high risk mission.
divine529 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Fabulous job! I am really excited for this episode now! Keep up the fantastic work! :)
TravelingSue chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Now that's the way it should go... OMG cant' wait for Thursday, multi tissue night I think.
spark3597 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Aww! So cute! Favorite line: I may need to go for a run more often, doesn't mean that's gonna happen.

I was epically LMAO-ing! Love the fic!
jsiebert chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Excellent story well written. I really truly enjoyed Jack's argument about relationships. My feeling is that would get through to Bones.

Have you considered a sequel? Tell about and where Bones is going for her vacation or whatever.
my-completeness chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This is fantastic! Great ending. I totally didn't think about Booth's physical, that could happen in the show. Will there be another chapter regarding his results?
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Awesome!
Anne Nonymus chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Another piece of brilliance. Loved the argument, but my absolute favorite parts were the bit where Hodgins said that he "may need to go for a run more often, doesn't mean that's gonna happen." Had me in stitches. Of course, his argument was amazing. Now, if you were going to demonstrate any psychic abilities, you have to at least send that bit to Hart.

Are you gonna write the second chapter with Booth telling Bren about the results of his physical?