Reviews for Sister Knows Best
CrazeE13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I love this so much. Twilight and FRIENDS and fanfiction combined.. I'm dying. This is perfect.
fthsit chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
In the words of Janice Litman Goralnik (née Hosenstein)

OH. MY. GOD.

This has probably been the funniest fic I've ever read! Okay, so I might be a little biased because I am incredibly in-love with F.R.I.E.N.D.S. It's an unhealthy obsession. It made me smile everytime you would referrence a certain thing such as Hugsy or Princess Consuela Banana-Hammock. I was pleasantly surprised when you swapped some of each character's traits. I understand why you did it though :D

I cannot believe that there aren't ten, -twenty thousand reviews for this story. It's made me laugh out loud again and again. And I guess some of the jokes here were from the writers of Friends but I recognized which were and weren't and I can tell that you're hilarious as well. I mean it's almost like in music, where you would change the arrangement of the music to make it your own.

You have succedeed in that. And this version of it definitely deserves soo much more recognition than it's gotten. I guess people just have no idea what they're missing out on from that vague summary of yours :P I. however knew this would be funny because I absolutely loved TOW Everyone Finds Out. I can't stand to know that maybe not a lot of people know about this so I'm definitely recc'ing this to all my friends. If not for you, but for them as well. They just can't be missing out on this awesomeness.

I hope you keep writing! Especially twi-friends stories! :D
feeb01 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Love how you incorporated the episode into the story. It works really well. Especially the Rosalie and Alice bit. And Emmett and Hugsy are just good times!