Reviews for Endearment
Anon chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
I think postponed indefinitely means never, guys.
From now on this will prob be a review farm with people begging for the author to continue and getting the silent treatment :/
Darosbacta0 chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
God damnit don't leave us hanging
fan chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Dude this fic hasnt been touched in over 4 years, pls get back to it!
VODKA18 chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
Make more chapters.
Morgaur chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Aw, come on, Andrio! This fic rocks! Where is the rest?
LockDown chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
Its always a shame when good stories lay stagnant forever but that is life.

Shaka when the walls fell.

LockDown over and out...
jared2492 chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
I love this story, you have to continue it! It's so hard find a story involving original human and quarian characters in a relationship together
SergiusTheGreat chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
Oh Andrio, you are truly a master at this. I read all of your chapters in Adamo, best Shepard/Tali story.

However, I am disappointed that you are not continuing with this story. I mean, clearly we can have some romance between Lev and Sheena. Also, the story has a lot of potential, lots of it.

I can honestly say that I am upset that this story is postponed but I am happy that you are at least writing Adamo. Oh well, I hope you reconsider your decision before not continuing this story, because, with just two chapters, already looks fabulous.

I hope...

-Sergius

PS: I am subscribing, maybe having the hope of you uploading a chapter or something. Please, reconsider this story.
X12 chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
not bad not bad ad all

hope you will caplete it
morbus-rus chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Waaa, so nice, so interesting! Can you continue, pleeeease?
megamanxzero chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
This is a really good story. Its different from the other fanfics i've read here. Different in a good way. I really hope you continue this story. Also, just outta curiousity, how did you come up with the Quarian's name? I only ask because I have a friend named Sheena and thats what got my attention.
Lolbunga chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Wow, what a great story! The conversations seem realistic and I like your characters, keep up the good work!
sargentaaron2004 chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
Another nice story! keep it up!
Sharem chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
I like this little story so far. It's actually nice to find a decent story with OCs set in the MAss Effect universe that does not include the major game characters.
Coot chapter 1 . 5/17/2010