Reviews for Man Up
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Good story but must say nothing irritated me more than inconsistency, at first you said Jasper was three inches taller than Edward, then when at practice you said Edward was the tallest swimmer and then their first kiss you said Edward had to lift his lips a bit to kiss Jasper...what exactly is it when it comes to their height? Anyway good story all the same but details are always important.
9fn432 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Wow.! Someone recced th
PJ's secret chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Hey, there! God, you wrote such a good story! I even forgot where I was... Thanks a lot! And, please, write more slash romance. You have a talent there... :)

Take care!
mssmith chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Very wonderful O/S! I loved everything about it, thanks so much!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I just read this twice. Wow, that was hot. I think liked the aggressiveness of these two, but there was also tenderness. Funny too.
Nisa Cullen chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
"Fuck, your ass is so perfect. I just wanna bite it!"

hot this is just hot!
ByteMeGeekette chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Very well written, I like that Edward backed off and gave Jasper time. Nice job ladies! ~C
sessahhh chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Oh wow! Good luck in the contest cause that was so f*cking good. I think I need a towel and a new pair of panties. Thanks TwiSlash for sending me your way, ladies and thank you for writing this delicious little piece. I hope you continue it because I am curious to find out how much more your Jasper's world shifts.

I thought this was incredibly well written and I'm not just saying that cause I got my O by the end but because it seemed thought out and had the perfect amount of smut (not that I would be opposed to more).
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
*fans self* holy fuck I can't even think straight right now. Seriously hot! I really really hope you ladies have more planned for this.
lovesux93 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
OMG. That was literally one of the HOTTEST things I have EVER read. Seriously. That was totally amazing. If I was a guy I would have totally nut myself just reading this lol. Absolutely amazing. Ur writing skills are phenomenal. Especially with detail. That is honestly ur expertise lol. Good Job.
Vani88 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Wow... while the whole "getting drunk and finding a random chick" is a guy-trait that I will never understand, I loved Edward's insisting, and Jaspers insecurities... However, I would have loved to see Edward bottoming too...
Princess Tweak chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Very good setting and quite enjoyable to watch Jasper's reluctant self-discovery. The dialogue between Jazz and Edward was brief, masculine, and to-the-point. I personally was glad no one cried or had tears brimming in his eyes-yep, they are boys.

Are you going to write another chapter? Always like some fun slashy romance.

Thanks for writing. PT
Sunny Book Lover chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I do find your one shots highly entertaining! Love how you put a different twist on your stories. Keep up the excellent work. Can't wait for the next one. (Would really enjoy another chapter to the story set at Disney.) :)
mrsyt31 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010