Reviews for Clovers and Red balloons
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
this is so beautiful! their connection is just lovely and they are so cute as kids. with the clovers not growing coz she put sprinkles in them and his growing a lot, and her not being allowed sugar and jasper's lisp and putting clovers on her cheek - aw!
AliceCullen117 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
AWWWW! That was soooo cute! You're a very good writer and I'm glad you wrote this for Alice and Jazz :P
cloudsandswallows chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Oh, that was so so cute. :)

I remember ROY. from school. Haha, thanks. :)
bookjunkie1975 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
So I loved this the first time and I still love it! It's so sweet and really romantic and I just fell in love with Jasper (shocker, I know) and Alice. Now usually I'm not a huge Alie fan. It's nothing against the canon character it's just that a lot of the time she's treated as a caricature or no more then the sum of her quirks. But your Alice is just sweet. I think it was the sugar and the red dye that did it. By the time they hit their teens I was completely smitten with Twink. And I adored it when Jasper gave Alice the necklace...it reminded me of Some Kind of Wonderful when Eric Stoltz gave the earrings to Mary Stuart Masterson...but I digress.

I do see what you're saying about the lemon. There's nothing wrong with it...it's hot and sweet and moving but the tone of the rest of the O/S does seem more suited to a fade to black. Still, the lemon, on it's own, is good. Don't doubt it.

Anywho, I've totally rambled. The long of it is I love it. :)
sora kinomoto chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
aawww, really sweet one shot! 3 Perfect!
HAVE MOVED chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Aww... This is adorable!

I love it!
nat300 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This was just so adorable! I love how Jasper proposed on St. Patty's Day!
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
favourited! This story is so freaking adorable :)