Reviews for Cupid Thestral
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
"Oh, let's go see the thestrals!" she suggested excitedly. Harry chuckled as he followed her deeper into the forest. "Wow. Isn't that the baby?" he asked when they were in the heart of the forest. He looked at the small group of thestrals. The one that was slightly smaller than the others barely stood out. "He's really grown." Luna grinned and beckoned the youngest over. "He doesn't look much like the little fellow you met before, does he? He's done well over the past few months." "Yeah… Better than some." Harry grimaced as he patted the thestral's snout. He squinted at the sun in the sky. "It's not going to get any easier, is it?" "Dealing with your grief? Or the battle to come?" she asked" - Cuts right to the chase, does Luna, eh?

"She smoothed a hand over the thestral's back and hopped up. "Go for a ride with me?" Harry looked at the beast. "I dunno… I think one ride on him was all I'll ever need in this lifetime." Luna leaned down, one eyebrow arched. "Are you scared of a mere thestral, Harry Potter?" Her curious face was very close to his. "N-No. Of course not." "Then-" Luna stopped short as she fell forward onto Harry. The thestral had tipped her off his back and was now restlessly stretching his leathery wings. He watched the frozen witch and wizard with what can only be described as amusement. "Ouch… Are you okay?" Harry asked her. "Oh, Harry, sorry! I didn't know he was going to throw me off like that!" "Luna! I asked if you're all right." She paused. "I didn't hit anything. I landed on you." He winced as he rubbed his head. "Yeah, I think I was there for that last part." He sighed and leaned back on his hands, locking eyes with Luna, who was still sitting on his legs. He laughed nervously. "On the bright side, I'm now the Boy-Who-Survived-a-Thestral's-Luna-Bomb." She smiled. "See? You'll be all right if you can crack jokes like that," she stated" - Hehehe.
TwirlsWrites chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I love Harry/Luna! :D

Any chance I could get a Neville/Ginny out of you? ;D
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Aw this was a vdery sweet story. Luna/Harry pairings are my fav as they both have a unique understanding of each others lives and can realte to things like being all alone growing up, seeinf death at an early age & being somewhat outcasts in the in wzarding world.

I'll add it to my Haruna community.

well doen.

Sharptooth chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I always enjoy a good Harry/Luna fic, though I haven't yet gotten around to writing on myself. This was quite good. I found it captivating and your writing style draws the reader in. Great Job!

Sharptooth
Aealket chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Hi

I also liked it. Those thestrals are smarter than they look.

Alan
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Yay for Harry/Luna! I usually can not stand reading Harry in fanfic but you did a great job!

I loved the whole thestral idea -it was perfect. Luna is soooo good with Harry -I think that this should be canon...

:D