Reviews for Visions Of The World
apenchantforhappiness chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
How sweet.
Simplywaters chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
A nice snip-it to add in. Without giving away exactly what Lelouch has done it shows just how deep his scars are for your AU. I'll try and keep an eye out if you ever throw a few more of these out ).

SimplyWaters
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
this story will seem intriguing and mysterious for those who have not read your other stories
NinthFeather chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Wow...Parental C.C...Didn't know she had it in her...

Seriously, I love your internal dialogue for C.C.-san. It seems like you really get her character. This entire chapter was really sweet, and it made me want to hug Lulu. I really love both this fic and I Heard The World, so please continue to update both!
bakapervert chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This is quite a good flashback
Drakyndra chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Oh hey, completely unexpected one-shottage. Which doesn't really look like a word, does it?

But they do make an odd little family unit, C.C., Jeremiah and Lelouch. I'm not sure if I should be amazed that IHTW!Lelouch is as well balanced as he is, or waiting for the impending revelation of his depths of fucked-upness. (...And for all that, it's still more support than canon!Suzaku got after *his* traumatic childhood)
SomebodyLost chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Ah, finally. I was about to ask you something about this, but thank you for finally adding this... um, compilation of snippets.

Kinda like the picture/audio books for the original CG.

(_)