Reviews for Trying for okay
cold kagome chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
AWWWWW.. THE NURSE WAS NICE... YEEEA..DEAN WENT TO SAMMY... IM SOO HAPPY... LOL

LOVE IT.. REALLY DO.. THEY TOGHTHER AGAIN.. YEEEA
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
more..more.. please hurry up!
ritsam chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Wonderful prologue for season six premier. The new season should start like this, we need to see some brotherly love the way you've shown to us. Very nice start and ending and I like the nurse too...she seems familiar. :):)

Nice job,

Ritu.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Thanks that was nice.
kirallie chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Glad Cas managed to convince Dean that what he would find was real. Wish it'd been longer. WOuld have liked seeing Sam's reaction to Dean once he was awake properly.
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Can we have this as our first episode of season 6 please!

I would absolutely love this to be the start. Just a quiet, getting back together episode, before they get back to doing what they do best! I know it won't happen like this, but this is my dream!

Good job!
moviegeek03 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I must agree with you, I definitely feel disjointed after that finale too. LOL. But your writing actually has a nice flow and connection to it all. I really love the concept of this and your writing is incredible, as always sweetie :)

Definitely a nice healing fic! Thank you for that :D
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This was really good!
SoloVoce chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Oh, so good.

You should write for the show.

This is how it needs to happen. You obviously know the characters. The writers of the show, on the other hand, seemed to have lost their minds when writing the last few scenes of the show. This is so much better.
Phx chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I liked it. I didn't like the finale ending so I liked this much better.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I like this version and I sure hope that the show takes your lead because it is perfect. Thanks so much, Nicole. Oh yes, P.S. would you consider making this longer and writing in Sam's recovery?