Reviews for Desert Dreamer
Aaliyah92 chapter 5 . 8/15
Just revisiting this story and wondered if you were ever going to finish it? Forgot how much I loved it!
tt76 chapter 1 . 7/23
i think this story is abandoned but i must say how wonderful it was to get even a glimpse at this storyline
m-useless100 chapter 9 . 5/9/2016
I am still absolutely obsessed with this story. I started reading it several years ago and revisit it every few years because it's just so yummy. I hope that we will get to read more chapters from you in the future! Good luck with everything!
purpleninjacow chapter 9 . 3/2/2016
Aww I just found this story today, and it's so good! I hope that it's not completely abandoned, I would love to find out what happens! xD
Great job, and thank you for sharing! :D
queenpri chapter 9 . 10/12/2015
Usually I'm not a fan of very drastic AU's like this one, but I really enjoyed reading it! I thought it was very well written and believable within the context of the Ancient Arabian world. Although it has been 3 years, I do hope that you decide to continue! Thank you for the wonderful story.
ThatOneChick136 chapter 9 . 7/5/2015
Please keep writing. I'm absolutely in love with your stor, though it tears my heart to pieces that Zuko and Katara are being separated. I have to see their happy ending! Keep writing you have a wonderful talent
iluvjessemac chapter 9 . 6/17/2015
Okay so I read all 9 chapters in one sitting (yay summer), and wow this is amazing. I'm not sure if you're even still keeping up with this fic, bc it says that it was last updated in like 2012, but just wanted to let you know, that even 3 years later, your fic is still amazing, and I would love to read more! :)
renzie17 chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Ahhhh please update this story! It's been long, i know, but it doesn't matter as long as you update it pleaaaase!

This story is very interesting, btw. Although cheezy, it's a story i really enjoy lol :) i hope you update soon!

somuchlove
Lily Dragon chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
Hey!

I think I came in a bit late (last update is from 2012), but if you still check , I just wanted to let you know what a creative story you built, and how interesting and amazing it was. The motivation of the characters are pretty simple - Mai's jealousy, Uncle's kindness and all - but you play really well with the idea of magnetism without it seeming too forced for either one of the characters. It would be interesting to also know why the other women were there - Suki and Yue seem almost out of context here - but there is the big *if* about whether the story will continue or not... As a fellow writer who left a story without an ending for many years, I know there is always a time to try and go back to old tales... So, if you ever find yourself thinking of this story again, I just wanted to let you know how great it is, and how I'd love if you would continue.

Cheers!
Avination chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
I'm so sad you haven't updated :(
Zutara22 chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
Wait! Noooooo! I can't find the rest of this amazing story! Please oh please find it for me!
Thanks!
-Zutara22!
DeletedUser0010020003000 chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
cool... :)
DeletedUser0010020003000 chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
Evil little Mia... oh, the heat is rising here!
DeletedUser0010020003000 chapter 2 . 2/26/2014