Reviews for Desert Dreamer
2huma chapter 8 . 9/30
This story is so fucking gay. Like seriously, tone down the cliché. It's difficult to read. You write well though. No grammar errors and good description. Oh and you haven't updated in a while.
ThatOneChick136 chapter 9 . 7/5
Please keep writing. I'm absolutely in love with your stor, though it tears my heart to pieces that Zuko and Katara are being separated. I have to see their happy ending! Keep writing you have a wonderful talent
iluvjessemac chapter 9 . 6/17
Okay so I read all 9 chapters in one sitting (yay summer), and wow this is amazing. I'm not sure if you're even still keeping up with this fic, bc it says that it was last updated in like 2012, but just wanted to let you know, that even 3 years later, your fic is still amazing, and I would love to read more! :)
renzie17 chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Ahhhh please update this story! It's been long, i know, but it doesn't matter as long as you update it pleaaaase!

This story is very interesting, btw. Although cheezy, it's a story i really enjoy lol :) i hope you update soon!

Lily Dragon chapter 8 . 12/16/2014

I think I came in a bit late (last update is from 2012), but if you still check , I just wanted to let you know what a creative story you built, and how interesting and amazing it was. The motivation of the characters are pretty simple - Mai's jealousy, Uncle's kindness and all - but you play really well with the idea of magnetism without it seeming too forced for either one of the characters. It would be interesting to also know why the other women were there - Suki and Yue seem almost out of context here - but there is the big *if* about whether the story will continue or not... As a fellow writer who left a story without an ending for many years, I know there is always a time to try and go back to old tales... So, if you ever find yourself thinking of this story again, I just wanted to let you know how great it is, and how I'd love if you would continue.

Avination chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
I'm so sad you haven't updated :(
Zutara22 chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
Wait! Noooooo! I can't find the rest of this amazing story! Please oh please find it for me!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
cool... :)
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
Evil little Mia... oh, the heat is rising here!
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Sooo, soo great story!
Cat Goliath chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
lsfkdjldkfj;aldkfj;aldkfj I'm so in love with this story! I get this Aladdin feeling, yet something far from it at the same time. I really like the way you wrote the character's personalities, how they are similar yet a bit different from the cannon, but it still feels natural. Seeing Zuko as this desperate and struggling character for Katara just feels so sweet for some reason. You definitely made me believe that he really and desperately needs and almost loves Katara. I'm still on the fence on whether it's love or just a strong desire, still better than pure lust though. I actually really like how you portrayed Mai and her obsession with Zuko, throwing her in a whole different environment when she realizes that she is no longer the favorite and fueling her reasoning for exacting revenge on Zuko, even though it infuriates me so. Seeing Sokka alive has been both a surprise and a slight unnerving feeling, like I don't want to fully believe it but still cling on to that hope that this isn't too good to be true, if that makes sense. I can't wait for the next update! Keep up the great work.
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
its heaven. great story! poor zukoo, dont make him betrayed again :'( make him happy, he deserve that with katara

update pleaseeeeeeee!
espinathalie321 chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
I need u to update my life depends on it
CatonissForever20 chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH! I need to know what happens!