Reviews for Lost in Darkness
pielover62 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I wish it had happened like this.
Amber chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
The ending I would have wanted. Thanks!
HelleBusk chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
very cool story.. Was a little confused in the beginning (maybe cause I still haven't seen the last season of supernatural) But still liked the story :-)
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Awww! *-* You brought tears to my eyes at the end DDD I loved that *-*

When I saw that episode I just couldn't believe that they had kept Sam and Dean apart like that! I just can't imagine Dean in that world without his little brother, cause he's his reason to keep on living! And that's pretty clear on the series, all the time! That was just too sad to be true

I had I little hope in the end of the episode, when Sammy appeared... But, well, if they do start the new season with something as beautiful as what you wrote, I'm sure the agony will be worth it

See you around, then

Kisses and congratulations

Rosetta

PS: I love Within Temptation *-* And Somewhere is and amazing song
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Oh. Wow.

Hey there Muffy, I've been away too long.

Read this and nearly cried.

I can't wait to see what Sera is going to do with 6.1 but it would be great if it went something like this!

Hope you are well!
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
You and your muse deserve a...hmmm...pie? No, not enough. A Winchester filled Impala! You took the look of despair written all over his face and let us read the thoughts behind it. Excellent! And, of course, faboo on the big hug. We'd better get that next season.
Lujayn chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I love this wonderful tag! This one is definitely going to my favorites.
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Thank you for the lovely bro-mo complete with a hug. Great tag to the season finale - glad you let your muse stew and then let her out!

Shar
Twinchy chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Wonderful brotherly reunion, Muffy. *melts contently*

You really made me feel Dean's despair in every fibre as well with your gorgeous descriptions. And how much of a relief, a mindblowing joy was seeing Sammy standing there, right outside the house when he exited.

Plus, you gave me brotherly hugs! I can never thank you enough for that, Muffy.

How are you doing anyway? Everything okay? *sends hugs for good measure*
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Oh how I wish! Thanks for the tag. It was comforting after the trauma of watching the season finale this week.
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Hi, I love this, it really fills a gap the finale left me with and believe me, i really did love that finale, it may not have ended with the boys covered in blood or physically broken but it left them both desolate, lost, alone. Sam, well we don't know whether that was Sam or not standing under the light but whether it was or not the youngest Winchester will undoubtedly face a tough battle as he tries to find his place in the world after experiencing hell. As for Dean, i think his expression said it all, he's hurting probably worse than he's ever been before, simply knowing what his brother did, the selfless act which lead to his loss will haunt Dean for as long as it takes for the brothers to be reunited and then some.

Sorry, rambled a little there. Love this, thanks. As always, take care. x
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I really like your muse! I like your muse a LOT! This was really awesome and I wish we'd seen that. But, nooooooo, we have to wait out the hellatus.

Beautifully done, sis! :)

*hugs*
sylia91 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I know that the brothers will be reunited for season 6 but the unhappy look on Dean's face at the end in the kitchen made this one seem the most bleak of all of the season finales so far. As long as the boys were together and had hope of being together again, nothing ever seemed hopeless. I really hope your fic is how S6 starts in the fall. They better not drag it out for more than one episode, LOL.
Scullspeare chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Somehow, I think you were far nicer to us than the SN writers will be. And you gave us a hug!

While this is how I'd like S6 to start, methinks we'll get Sam trying to do the noble thing and give Dean the life he believes his brother should have by disappearing into the night. *Sigh*

I think I'll spend the entire summer trying to figure out the enigmatic look on Sam's face, but you have given me what I want here - the brothers back together ASAP!

Thanks for this. It was a pleasure to read.

Cheers, Sculls
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
A reunion like this would be awesome...

I like to think that Dean is strong enough to survive, however, to make Sammy proud of him.