Reviews for Something To Cry About
GuestGleek chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
You should really make a series out of this
jeetkunedo chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I think rachel should be spanked on a regular basis
lovaticforeverxx chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I really liked this story! I wish there were more like it!
Petticoats chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Wow; I'm really, really surprised you got so much negative feedback! o_o

Of course, as a submissive into spanking, I rather like the existence of these sort of stories and don't find them wrong at all, so I'm rather biased. But still, I usually never see anything but "Wow, this was so hot" on spankfics...

Personally, I didn't like this for other reasons... Maybe part of it is that I think Fin is such an unlikely Dom. Maybe part of it was that he kept cracking cheesy puns in his mind-it made it seem like he wasn't very into it to me. I guess their relationship right at this point was more of just friends, so there wouldn't be the same focus as a spanking story between a couple, but I don't know...

Mostly for me there are personal preference issues. The only thing I would suggest a change in from an objective standpoint would be Rachel's shouts in bold. Verbs like "Scream, shout, yelp, shriek, moan, sob," etc. can denote the same thing, without looking strange. Now, the "Sniff. Sniffle" and that sort of thing can stay un-bolded and standing on their own; it's a stylistic choice that breaks out of the norm and is interesting, but the things she actually *says* really ought to be in quotation marks, and not bold...

Of course, this is all just my opinion, so feel free to take it with a grain of salt.
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I love this story! Love how Finn kept making jokes to himself during lol and love how Mr Schu knows they use his office for that reason . A very well written entertaining story!
GoldStarGrl chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I know you're getting all this negitive it wrong I thought it was kinda hot?

Sigh. Yes it was. I'm going to hell
Mizuki63 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
It's funny how stories on Twilight with spankings in them do not receive any flame but yours on Glee does!

I really liked this story, and I do agree that Rachel often seems in need of a good spanking.

I think you could make a pretty good story out of the episode Bad Reputation since Puck, Finn and Jesse are all furious against Rachel at the end.

Anyway, don't listen to people who criticize your storis just because there are spankings in them and keep writing, please, because I like your writing, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one.
Bleeding Crimson Regret chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Okay, I'm sorry, dude, but this is just...sick. I know it's your story and you're probably thinking "Well, if you don't like it, then don't read it", but this is just awful. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE rough sex, sex where the male is dominant especially. However, for me to enjoy it, the female has to be at least a little into it. This just makes me uncomfortable. I would love to see you write a story that's has some rough sex in it, but no more of this.
LolaWorld chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Loved the visual of cute lil Rachel being spanked!

sydneyangel123 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Haha I would love to watch you write these. XD
gleek82 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
What the hell? Saying that Rachel deserves to be smacked by Finn is disgusting. Oh, and Mr. Schue approves? What is wrong with you? This is highly disturbing and offensive. Violence like this shouldn't be written about so lightly. Maybe if Rachel was a willing participant this wouldn't be so horrible, but she's not and this is seriously twisted.
QuillVA chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Okay, I've sent out individual feedback, so let me say this in the post. Our opinions may differ, but I'm a woman who enjoys being dominated and appreciates discipline from a male figure. I feel that this is just as empowering as being a dominant female and it is just as much of a choice. Furthermore, a spanking, especially a soft spanking like the one portrayed in my story is not abuse. So, please read the disclaimer and don't comment if you don't like my story. It's a matter of opinion and if yours is negative, I really wouldn't like to hear it too much.
nixxie84 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010

Sure light spanking sex is ok but seriously this was aweful, not only have you taken the show and smeared it's light hearted nature with violence you have openly versed that its ok for men to treat women this way. Its degrading and damn right offencive.
vickay chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Spanking during sex or foreplay, fine. If your into that kind of stuff then whatever tickles your fancy. Shit if you like bondage fair a scenario where a man 'spanks' or slaps an unwilling woman it becomes domestic violence. And violence against a woman for her 'moaning' regardless of how tired he is of it should never be an excuse to raise your hand against anybody.

If this had been a sex scene, wouldn't have bothered me in teh slightest, but the idea of physically hurting a person simply because they've irritated you kind off puts me off..
Magna Parva chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Spanking during sex? That's fine; it equates as foreplay. But this? It's not only openly misogynistic, but it actually PROMOTES domestic violence. If you think that's ok, then you need help. Mental help. And excusing yourself from any and all blame by using the "disclaimers"? That's even more pathetic.