Reviews for Of Dragons, Knights, and Fairies
Agrithnum chapter 1 . 3/18
As I was saying, the powers are simply too unrealistic according the FT universe. It just does not make sense for something like that to occur, and have a should obviously be weaker than Erza character instantly overpower her previous attempts with a single move. A mage of her calibre is better than how she was performing in the story, so it makes everything so much more confusing. Not only that, but it completely makes out to be a story where things will REPEATEDLY HAPPEN if large mistakes happen right off the bat. Also, no offense to your writing, this is completely criticism and not flaming /or raging at a fanfic.
Agrithnum chapter 1 . 3/18
This story is already in bad shape. Making a had after like this off the bat in the beginning is a grave error. The dangers of writer's block and then where the plot line fails is pretty imminent. The powers are sim
Agrithnum chapter 1 . 3/18
I am sorry but, I can only voice concern for this story from chapter 1. There is a lot of craziness going on from point one, and introducing a character such as Loretta and giving her that power is the first mistake. It is waaaay too OP for a out of the bat character in this type of story.

The second concern is about Loretta's power itself. It offsets the balance of what is a Dragon Slayer and a godlike character in general. Able to shatter a horn that someone of Erza's calibre was unable to do? Sim
Aravind chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
What's this suppose to be a naza or jerza.
Lady Pryde chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
... too late. your OC is super overpowered... she comes out of nowhere and does WAY better than Scarlet... so there is already the fear that she'll take over the story... in fact after the first time she hit and broke the horn to Erza's shock (Erza could only scratch it) I stopped reading

shame too because the first part of the chapter seemed pretty good
as did the potential for Erza/Natsu
Guest chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
I'm really stating to hate lorreta. I hope u make her lose s fight soon
Animefreak457 chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
man pls its a year already! when you have the final chapters pls update them and complete the story for us i, need to know the end :D
Isangtao chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
I don't know how much good warning people not to take your OC would do. I mean, people could just slap a disclaimer and be done with it.

No worries from me though, I tend not to use any Original Characters in my stories (now on hiatus due to real life), and those that I do use are expies.

That said, I like how you opened the story with some introductions. Good grammar, I haven't read much so I wouldn't know much of the plot, all in all an interesting story.
bluefang97 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Really cool story i love it
Silent Reader 6100 chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
poor Wendy stock in the middle of erza and natsu
The Wumbologist chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
Awesome stuff! I'm really glad to see an update!

I'm loving your narrative; the barn scene was very well done. You described everything with nice detail and really characterized both Wendy and Erza well. Erza using Wendy as an excuse to beat up Natsu in order to hide her embarrassment is funny and I can definitely see that happening. The train ride too, was well done. I could definitely feel the awkwardness and I felt so bad for poor Wendy; nice touch with describing the way she sat, it really painted a picture for me.

Again, I'm looking forward to your next chapter to see how things progress. Hopefully we'll hear from you soon!
The Wumbologist chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
Damn, this story slipped right by me; I remember reading it months and months ago and being too stupid to put it on my favorites list so I could come back and read your updates. Fortunately for me, I found it again after filtering by "Wendy M."; imagine my surprise when I saw it had been updated recently! I won't make the same mistake again, this is definitely going on my favorites list!

I need to reread your other eleven chapters to get a refresher on the plot but from what I've read here, I think you're doing a great job with the story overall. Not only are you focusing on my three favorite characters, but you're writing them in a way that is faithful to the canon. The most important thing, for me, is seeing characters portrayed as they are in the source material; not as OCs wearing their skins. In this aspect you're doing great!

I'm looking forward to your next update; though it may be months from now, you're resolved to finish this and you've made yourself a promise which you HAVE to keep. I'll be waiting!
CloudEnvy12 chapter 11 . 1/6/2012
Hehe ' sorry I never reviewed sooner but things have been crazy lately, anyway very interesting as to how the story is progressing I hope to see the next chapter soon!
NxE-Forever chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
AH! Why is Loretta evil?
The Wumbologist chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
Awesome story so far, can't wait to see what you have in store for future chapters!