Reviews for Take the Lead
YolZiiKiir chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Hehe he. I like.
FutureMageOtaku99 chapter 8 . 6/2/2015
This group of one-shots are amazing! Keep it up!
SoMa4386 chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
I'm deffinately Maka
Pocky chann chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
AH-Maze-Ing
mabello chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
So beautiful, please write The Next chapter
Ailisu chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
I LOVE your stories, they're just..the most AWESOME one shots! I just found your fanfic and i actually like it when it's long. So now i'm gonna keep reviewing, please update more chapters! XD
Kylee-Cat chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these! :)
AliceUnknown chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
i would have kissed Kid. Just to make Soul jealous.

…..well, not JUST ;) cause let's face it, who wouldn't wanna 'get a slice'a some of that action'? XD

oh god, that sounded really weird….

anyways, i think this is my favorite one X] i remember a couple years back, everyone went crazy with that game. i was always too much of a wimp, though. The bad thing about that game, though, is, at my school, no one ever did the dare of kissing them. They all backed out if they looked before the time, and said, oh, you can't force me. -_- hate when people do that.

awesome story~!
insanexnerd1544 chapter 8 . 3/13/2011
please continue, i really enjoy reading your one shots. they are all so interesting and cute :D anyway, please update, i really want to read more XD
Kinomoto1995 chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
Nice one! I had a great time reading this chapter and the chapter before this (I haven't been checking lately). So anyways, good luck in writing more chapters!
waterblossemangel13 chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
:D way to referance Amplify! great chapter keep em comming
kpopgurl88 chapter 8 . 3/5/2011
omg~ lovvveedd this chapter! so cute! kyaa!::dies from fluff-ness::
Sergeant Daniel chapter 8 . 3/4/2011
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! I just love it, it was so cute. I can't wait for more. Anyway update soon:D
Wes chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
ZOMG, this is awesome.

Please write more!
SoulEaterAddict chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I LOVE this! It was sooo well done. This is actually the first Fan Fic I am reviewing. Please keep this up. You could definitely feel the intensity between Maka and Soul :)