Reviews for Broken Levee Blues
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
You really had me worried for a bit there. I started reading this one fanfic where Sam came back as a ghost but finally had to leave again because his presence disrupted the natural order of things and brought all sorts of trouble. it was really sad. :(

I LOVED the reunion in the park! That was sweet! -

xRisingSunx chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Aww. This was perfect. Made my day. I loved Dean playing rock scissors paper with himself. I wonder if he loses on purpose

thx for sharing
enrjy2xs chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Nice. Brotherly reunion. "We've go work to do." It doesn't get better than that.

I'm glad you turned this into a two-shot.
Sechuai chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
So glad you continued this! Rock, paper, scissors. Ha. :) The ending was perfect. Back together and looking for something evil to hunt. Kicking ass and taking names together. :) It's great to know that they will be back to this kind of thing together as brothers next season (as we have been told by the showrunners) but for right now, we all need a fic like this. Well done.
spnMom chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Oh no, why did Sam hide? I thought they were going to have a reunion *sniff*... Thanks for posting.
sentarla chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
oh man! you can't leave us here. more!
Zyanya chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
That was very sad, because I really wish that the figure under the flickering light is juts Sam and nor a ghost, a demon or something else, we just want a Winchester reunion!
xRisingSunx chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
More, more, more!

This was so heartbreaking! ( How can Sam watch this?

Like your style of writing!

Read you next chapter!
Sechuai chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Sad chapter. (You teased us into thinking it might be happy for a moment there.) I hope you continue this, and let Dean find Sam.

"He just needs time and space, Lisa told herself."

No, he needs Sam. Duh. But of course, you know that. :)