Reviews for Despair and Deliverance
georgesgurl117 chapter 16 . 8/23/2010
Really great chapter! Thanks for the update...looking forward to more. :D
M E Wofford chapter 16 . 8/23/2010
Someone really needs to END Eli David.

Good chapter.
Tatsuki Uotani chapter 16 . 8/23/2010
Ziva needs a heart shaped cookie from Tony. Dunno if it would cheer her up but still... Lol
immakingmyownluck chapter 16 . 8/23/2010
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGG! that was INTENSE! I almost pooped my pants! ha! JUST KIDDING! I IN NO WAY POOPED MY PANTS!HA! Well you did a wonderful job! i am so excited for more! i am shaking, that is how good you did! You should be very proud.!
GremlinGirl23 chapter 16 . 8/23/2010
Every time you write, it's like I'm in the room with the characters. I think this was one of the best chapters so far. Not that I don't love the bedroom scenes *laughs* but I like that you can transition from them into scenes like this where I can feel Ziva's anger roiling through my veins and Tony's worry flooding over me. I'm really in love with this story and I can't wait for another update. ]
browneyesonly4 chapter 16 . 8/23/2010 fantastic chapter. :) Great job...looking forward to Seventeen!
BlueMoonFan chapter 16 . 8/23/2010
Awesome chapter. I loved the interaction between Tony and Director David. I can't wait to read more!
M E Wofford chapter 15 . 8/22/2010
Good chapter!

Loved stalwart Tony standing up to Vance!
Tatsuki Uotani chapter 15 . 8/21/2010
Way to go Tony!
Betherzz chapter 15 . 8/21/2010
good chapter... i hope that ziva finds her way back to her ncis family and all in one piece... and go dinozzo for not saying a word to vance, knowing full well he could fire your ass and have you brought up on charges of obstruction and hindering an investigation and with holding information that may be related to a case and about 10 other charges (even though tony says its not, vance doesnt know that for sure)

cant wait to see what comes next
bethanyanne chapter 15 . 8/21/2010
So do we all Tony... another fabulous chapter.
x-men are awesome chapter 14 . 8/18/2010
This is a great story. Please continue it soon.
kiir33 chapter 14 . 8/18/2010
earanemith chapter 14 . 8/18/2010
NOOOOOOO She can't go away help

write on
Tatsuki Uotani chapter 14 . 8/17/2010
:( Sadness. Well, we'll see what happens! Loved the chapter. UD soon.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »