Reviews for Despair and Deliverance
sammysoso chapter 14 . 8/17/2010
WHAT! So, Ziva can't trust Tony...AGAIN! Cmon, hasn't he proved himself at this point, and Ziva making that call for Tony, doesn't he get a say? Seriously, Ziva needs some sense smacked into her when she comes to HQ for her "resignation". On a side note, Tony has handled everything masterfully, and with a great sense of maturity, and I really want to see that continued.

Really looking forward to your next update!
firstadream100 chapter 14 . 8/17/2010
Poor Ziva, poor Tony. Great chapter! I alway give a little happy yell when I see you've updated the story :)
bethanyanne chapter 14 . 8/17/2010
Another great chapter.
tiva96 chapter 14 . 8/17/2010
write more chapter please :)
Betherzz chapter 14 . 8/17/2010
wow great chapter... but i dont think ziva has the right to make that kind of decision for tony... what the hell kind of cop out is that? running from your past and your problems? i wanna slap the crap outta ziva for leaving AGAIN and leaving that kind of note! she cant make that choice of who he falls in love with or who he spends his life with, thats all on tony... its a great story cant wait to see what comes next and i hope to hell tony plays eli again, just like he did in tel aviv, and gets him to admit crap that he would never have admitted before... and all from the chump that took out his rogue agent that was on assignment to play ziva and got daddy david to admit that on camera! LOL thanks for the great story so far
earanemith chapter 13 . 8/15/2010
I love the good stuff
Betherzz chapter 13 . 8/14/2010
good chapter... lets just hope she doesnt run off as soon as she wakes up and leave him hurt again... cant wait to see what comes next
Tatsuki Uotani chapter 13 . 8/14/2010
Sexy~
LunaZola chapter 12 . 8/8/2010
Poor Ziva. It all makes so much sense now. Wowza. I can hardly wait for more. That's true love that Tony clearly has for her. :D Sad but heartwarming all at the same time.
browneyesonly4 chapter 12 . 8/4/2010
You know, CBS should pay you for this and make it into a season 8 episode. Well, clean it up a little (take out the M-rated stuff) and make it into an episode. Because I can see this actually happening...Very very verryyyyyyy good fic :)
browneyesonly4 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Wow...Fantastic.
Madi13 chapter 12 . 8/3/2010
GOOD STORY! Kinnda sad but still good! Please Update A.S.A.P!

-Madi
FullOfGrace.06 chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
WOW. friggin great chapter! i loved it! please update as soon as you can!
bethanyanne chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
Very awesome, can't wait for you to update.
Betherzz chapter 12 . 8/1/2010
really great chapter :) cant wait to see what tony does with that kiss and all his feelings hes kept hidden for so long... kinda makes ya wonder if shes gonna run right out that door when he says those 3 little words, 8 letters, the 8 scariest letters combined probably for the both of them... thanks for the great story so far cant wait to see what ya got for us next
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »