Reviews for A Visitor in the Night
Love the story 3 you should make a sequel
dawn chapter 4 . 4/12
Great goddesses this was great
dawn chapter 3 . 4/12
Great greatness filled my heart with this
dawn chapter 2 . 4/11
Amazing
dawn chapter 1 . 4/11
Awesome
Azuna chapter 1 . 3/25
ohh this is perfect oh please do a next part soon!
Amo chapter 10 . 3/24
wow nice fic ! I want more please!
Helvia03 chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
I honestly can't remember how many times I've read this story
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
Dude! What the hell! I wanted to read the reunion, how he finally submits and all that
Guest chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
F
Ace the Ripper chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
Please do a sequal to this! It's sooo good! If you don't do a sequel, can I do one? :) I'll credit you and try to stay true to the story, but it might be a bit more fluffy than this one. Is that ok if I do one? :)
MadOwlNekoCat chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
this is amazing
haker11 chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
You are amazing and I loved this story I much I have re read it like four times and I also love your newest one. I was looking forwards to your link and dark link one but I can't seem to find it, have you wrighten it all ready or is it a work in progress?
I would really like a link to it if you have it posted someware
My favorit chapter is the one where he punishes him with the rubber band and the first one, I know I'm tarrible but link torture is the best
Your Local Cow chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
This indescribable RAGE of this, this INJUSTICE, just GOD FREAKING DAMMIT! I would not wish this upon the worst of my enemies. Oh Link, you poor abused thing *sobs* I would have gone crazy, like the direction Link was going in with his sword. Lost, paranoid. Gone forever. At least someone would know what was really going on. You said that was over a few days? That felt like a, a month! Several! By the time of the escape attempt from the ranch, I would've faced the facts, and accepted this is what it's going to be. Become lifeless, I would, and not give a single shit anymore. Become a zombie. And I would drown myself in that lake just to spite him.

*rips hair* You are tearing my mind apart with this bad ending. And because of your phenomenal writing skill, I feel very strongly about this. :( I must go, for I have soiled it.
Meta chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
I can tell which yaoi novels and mangas you were influenced by. Still disappointed you didn't let Link get his revenge in the end instead of letting Ganon ultimately win. The bad guy won through lot of rape. You must love rape.