Reviews for A Visitor in the Night
Épica historia
...
Omai. OuO
guest chapter 5 . 6/23
not knowing that the fangirls were watching with video cams
whyjustwhy chapter 1 . 6/13
why the hell does this even exist Link's enemy is Ganondorf. So why the hell do we pair them up they hate each other, wtf is this shit.
EnderdragonGirl chapter 10 . 3/14
DAAAAAAAMN.
Rule 34 has some pretty good shit I see hot damn.
I like .u. At least when you look at it from the plot view, the smut's pretty detailed to my liking as well
Yea chapter 2 . 2/28
Personally I think that A LOT and I mean a lot of fan fictions romanticize rape to make it erotic rather than it being what it actually is (a truly horrific thing); this fan fiction is just that. Though it is smutty and erotic this isn't what real rape is, and most if not all readers know that. Rape fantasies are they most common sexual fantasies because of rape being romanticized (like in this fiction), no reader (like me) actually believes that non romanticized rape fiction and actually real rape is exciting on any level, it's disgusting. The reason why fictional things (like this fan fiction or like role-playing) are exiting is because not only is it romanticized to be erotic but you know that nobody is actually getting hurt or mentally scarred. IT IS JUST FICTION.

I sincerely apologize for what has happened to you and I've prayed for your happiness. I wanted to explain to you why people like this erotica, and I am very very very sorry if I have offended you in any way. I just wanted to let you know as someone who finds stuff like this exciting, its exciting because it is romanticized and fictional -and even when romanticized when I look at a fan fiction like this and think 'but what about in real life?' I am immediately disgusted and turned off.

I wish you the best!
FuckYouThatsWhy chapter 1 . 1/11
Towards those coming onto this fanfic KNOWING what'sin store and hating it and complaining:

-Why do SOME girls like X?
-Why would ANYONE like X?
-It strikes me as strange that SOME people like X because it seems so very Y to me; can anyone explain?

Anytime someone asks a question like "Why do gays/men/women/athiests...?" the implication is "why do ALL." And whenever you ask a question like that, thousands of people start thinking about gouging their eyes out.)

Really, one could ask the same thing about violence in general, written or in film. Our instinct is to identify and empathize with characters. If I read about someone being sawed in half, I think about how awful that would be if it were me. It would be awful for anyone, really.

Now, not having been a victim of any kind of violence in my past, I'm making a bit of an assumption here (hopefully someone will set me straight if needed). My thinking is this: Unless someone (male or female) has an incident in their past that would cause a written depiction of a similar incident to trigger a PTSD type reaction, the concept is the same.

That is, horrible violence...sexual or otherwise...is horrible regardless of your gender. Some people can stomach reading or watching it...some can't. Being female doesn't automatically make reading about rape somehow extra-horrible. For those who have experienced violence personally, that's a whole different ballgame.

As for readers thinking "badly" of the author: I'm sure some do, but I think the personal distaste may be somewhat displaced. When a character does or says something, it doesn't mean the author condones what they did. It's a part of the character

You can choose to judge an author based on the actions of their fictional creations, but if you find yourself doing that, you may want to check your grip on reality.
AlTheRipper-ATR chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
As a victim of rape (a MALE victim of rape) I find this disgusting and offensive. You clearly don't know how to write smut, and are a teenage yaoi fangirl. I have no problem with yaoi, but when you write rape, you make it out like it's okay and should be accepted as a regular part of life. You completely warp the characters so that they become rapists.
Ganondorf is respectful of Link, despite being his wouldn't rape him, and I can say that with confidence. I can say the same of Groose, as I said "anonymously" not long ago.
Why is rape such a turn on for teenage girls? It's not sexy, it's not fun. It hurts and is shameful. Arousal is the body's reaction, but it's not consent and it doesn't make it any better. It makes the psychological damage worse. You wouldn't "moan" and "enjoy it"; there's some pleasure, but it doesn't feel good enough to forget you're being raped, especially not if you're bruised up, sore, and in pain.
Get your f***ing head out of the gutter and either put it on your shoulders or into a garbage bag.

Sincerely, ATR
DChan21 chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
I really liked this story! I would have liked for you to continue it and see more of Ganondor and link! Specially to see their reunion! But thanks for the great story!
Lavonya chapter 10 . 10/11/2015
My god… I LOVE THIS!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Poor link... You need to learn to like it!
TheDarkWeapon chapter 9 . 10/5/2015
Bloody hell, this made me cum about 7 times in one day, an EXCELLENT story for the hottest boy ever in a video game. Thank you so much, you're AWESOME!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
Omggg i loved this story!

Btw i wish for a sequel lol i can't rest untill i know what happens next!
eudaemonics chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
2015 and I still don't understand why everyone is so in love with a fic that romanticizes rape lmao
Guest chapter 10 . 4/21/2015