Reviews for Say You Will
Ali McCarty chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
i LOVE this. sooooo great. it would be grealt if u continued or did a sequile even though it's a 1shot it's just so good!
kalare1 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
beautiful
Music is my Love and Life chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I love this. It's amazing.
LightStarDusting chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Hi there! Thanks so much for writing this and for participating in the Em contest. It's always great to get more good fics out there and I've fallen hard for your Em.

'"Yeah?" I started, pulling back slightly, "well I'm kind of attached to my way." I scrambled off the bed as he reached for my ankle, unsuccessfully. I landed in a giggling heap on the floor at the foot of the bed. His face appeared above me, leaning over the end of the bed, his eyebrows wiggling as he reached down his fingers tickling the air threateningly.'

So cute! I can just envision this in my head, the two lovers and it's such a lovely image.

'His words made my heart flutter in my chest as I thought about marrying him, about becoming Mrs. McCarty, being with him for the rest of our lives, maybe raising children together, everything that being married would entail.'

I like how this ties in the Mr. McCarty of the contest and her dream of being MRS McCarty.

Really nicely done! Thank you for writing.

xoxoxo
jkane180 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Aw, that was so sweet!
Fliberty chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Ahh, who knew Emmett could be so organised?

I like this too (I know, I sound like a broken record). The story is sweet, happy and leaves you with a warm fuzzy glow. I love the little touches reflecting their characters - Bella waking Emmett with cold hands every morning, them chasing each other in the bedroom and Bella falling over (and over), even the pop tart. These are the little idiosyncrasies that make them feel like real people.
Cant-get-enough-twilight chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
AW!That was sooooooo sweet :) I loved it!
susayq chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This was sweet! What a romantic proposal :)

Susan
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Oh my gosh, this was so incredibly sweet! I love your Emmett! *happy sigh*
eureka twilighter chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Ahhhh! Cheezy romance...my fave! Loved it darlin'!
Wolf Baby chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Amazing one shot
Burntcore chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Loved this o/s! So sweet
Vicki-Jasper-Whitlock chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
aww that such a sweet small story :) x
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010