Reviews for Digimon Fusion Kai
JNaegi chapter 106 . 6/18/2012
Good chapter Kainus-taichou!

So Icedevimon makes an apperance and captures Sora, Mimi, Joe and Izzy and their digimon to get stronger by abosorbing there data. With Kaze Girl and the others kicking it into high gear they were saved but now Sora has doubts about falling behind. It is understandable given the fact when dealing with someone who has abilities that trancends yours would make you doubt yourself.

Should be a good little arc and Sora and the rest of the crew will be the main protaginists, sweet.

It's cool seeing Sonja be all sweet with the little creampuff and I am trying hard not to mention 'him' but I have to since he was in this chapter Mummymon and his bravado really just exhausts me; loud, foolish, showboat, how can anyone think of him as anykind of hero who defeated Virus, by the old gods the evidence is staring them in the face, Ascendants flying around in the digital world and they are just looking the other way on purpose for that butt muncher!

Sorry to go on a tirade anyway wonder how Impmon is going to get stronger and the big bads will be taking a break (I would too if super powered people are easily ending my plans), so until the next update.

Oh good with adding TOM and to answer the question: I have never heard of it, I better go check it out.
Ford1114 chapter 106 . 6/18/2012
Great work of TOM doing the disclaimer. Good times.

And nice to put the Mega Man X music in this chap. Very fitting for digimon. In fact, I was going to show music of that for the upcoming 'Neos United'.

IceDevimon is defeated (and nice digi xros for the devil), and we're off for another time skip of a week after Across Dimensions.

Speaking of the x-play question, I also plan on doing a YYGDM fanfic fighting game that will be similar to DFK Omega Age. It will be titled 'Alpha Age' (showing a refer that YYGDM is the 'age of japanese heroes'), and both games will cross-continuity with each other.

And its 500th review (well because 'Jeremy' reviewed twice in chap 105)!
Akira Kamiya chapter 105 . 6/14/2012
This chapter is great! I love the debut of Impmon. Hope to read more of him.

And Saibamon? I didn't expect this... Apparently, they are absolutely out of leagues compared to our Ascendants. :) The baddies should have known better. :D Will IceDevimon put up a better fight?

So Calumon will be Sonja's partner? Cool choice.

And Yamaki will take actions? That's awesome! I have anticipated that for a while.

About Mummymon...I've got a feeling that he will steal the show? Hope someone will teach him a lesson...maybe Sonja? :D You know...she could blackmail him just like 18 did.

By the way, DF Kai has reached its 500th review!

And as always, Keep up with the great story and update soon!
Jeremy chapter 105 . 6/14/2012
Awesome! The characterisation for Impmon was spot-on. I loved his scenes, you did him so well! I'm a huge Impmon fan, so great job. Can't wait to see more. And where is Mimi and Matt/Yamato?
JNaegi chapter 105 . 6/12/2012
So now we got straight up Brookyn rage Impon in this story. The row he had with Gatomon was good and he is going to start causing little problems for Kari and the others.

Calumon is rescured my Kaze Girl and is living with her for the time being. Awww Sonja you are a Tsundare through and through, she will be a good protector for the creampuff.

Hypnos is getting ready to launch and the enemy still lurking in the shadows. Good chapter.

For my Pokemon: Squrittle, Vaporian, Togepi, Pigeot, Growleth and Seele.

Good start with having the Powerpuff girls as pokemon and face the Rowdyruff boys?; sorry if it's mispelled need coffee.

See you in the next update Kainus-Taichou!
supergoku1987 chapter 105 . 6/12/2012
Hey man, good chapter. liked the fights with the saibamon. Cool to see Impmon. Calumon kinda cute when kari saved him from Vilemon. huh, sonja getting attached to calumon. wonder who the mystery enemies are. hope we find out. good chapter, man.

My pokemon team? Maybe dragonite, hitmonchan, hitmonlee, raichu, scyther, and squirtle. that'd be my team, I guess.
Chaosblazer chapter 105 . 6/11/2012
Intresting opening;; Very good chapter, I thought for a second Impmon would call Gatomon "pretty kitty" in a mocking way, but i was off there, the saibamon were taken down, Calumon is now being looked after, and the bad guys are forced to think of new plans too, overall great stuff

my team would be Charizard,Hydreigon,Dragonite,Scizor,Lucario,and Starmie.
Ford1114 chapter 105 . 6/11/2012
Nice chapter featuring Impmon. Kaze Girl rescue Calumon (with that cute face) from those vilemons (they always like to make fun of Culumon) is good too. Sonja likes Calumon huh, that explains why she likes to squeeze Sparrowmon :P

The Saibamon returns, but now they were easily dealt with by new comers, well, except when the have some trouble with SuperSaibamon.

That pokemon question, I said before I sended my recent (change) imaginary team. Oh well, doesn't matter, there's always many pokemon to choose. :P I know you didn't answer the poke question, but I can imagine your starter is a Charmander :D

And letting readers know, they didn't answer my question of my 'chap 104 review' of if they saw this year's E3.

Overall, Keep it up!
Jeremy chapter 104 . 6/6/2012
What a comeback! Man, I've been waiting for an update on this story, and you certainly didn't disappoint. So, two brand new chapters in and you haven't missed a beat. Jun and company getting new Digimon wasn't all that unexpected, but you did fantastic as always. Anyway, keep 'em comin'. Can't wait for Impmon's debut!
supergoku1987 chapter 104 . 6/6/2012
Cool chapter, man. that was cool seeing davis' sister, yolei's sibs and joe's bro getting digimon. so, they the new Digidestined. Kongmon seemed tough, but kari and her crew took him out easy. keep it going, man. This side stuff is cool stuff.
Akira Kamiya chapter 104 . 6/6/2012
This chapter is very cool! I love the debut of the "New" Digidestined. Having Jun taking the leadership is an interesting choice. :) However, they seemed to still have a lot to learn.

Now that Davis mentioned it...where is Jax? Hope he will make an appearance in season 2.5. :D Maybe he would cause some minor trouble (like stole a car or rob a bank or join a gang) or something? :)

The fighting scenes...huh...I have to say this: compared to the Virus and Burizalor sagas, the actions are somewhat uneventful. Yeah, you're letting our Ascendants win too easily. _ So perhaps one day Yamato would come out of the blue and challenge the younger Ascendants? I guess Yamato would be none too pleased to let his rival's sister and another gogglehead take all the spotlight?

(Daydreaming this scene) Metalla X vs Celesta X while others watched helplessly on...

And as always, uadate soon! :)
JNaegi chapter 104 . 6/5/2012
Good chapter dude!

So Jun, Jim and the Inoue siblings are now the 'new' Digi-destined and loving that they go by the Scooby gang!

It was funny with Jun how she blackmailed her own brother with his baby pix. Wow Davis aims for the wang huh, I hope it doesn't become a habit for him.

So now they have to keep a look out for marshmellow puff and Impson is going to appear next chapter!

Funny with seeing Sonic do the disclaimer and how Knuckles was just ranting about Shadow not doing it; Shadow is too cool for that stuff (Shadow fan!)

Anyway keep it going!
Chaosblazer chapter 104 . 6/5/2012
Looking good, great new scenes from the new digidestined and thier digimon, as well as the new villians.

Can't wait to see what comes next keep it up
Crimson G chapter 104 . 6/5/2012
This is getting very interesting. This entire story is great. I liked how you made Jun and the others digidestined. Keep it up
Ford1114 chapter 104 . 6/5/2012
Its nice to have the minor characters get their own digimon. Heh I remember the Scooby gang from Buffy and even scooby doo. "Let's split up gang!"

Kongmon? Now that's a surprise! I can see that the species live in Planet Cretaceous and is a rival to VastatoRexmon.

Impmon is coming next week. Beware.

To all readers and contributers, have you've see E3? If you guys do, please reply my feedback. :)
651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »