Reviews for Digimon Fusion Kai
Akira Kamiya chapter 105 . 6/14/2012
This chapter is great! I love the debut of Impmon. Hope to read more of him.

And Saibamon? I didn't expect this... Apparently, they are absolutely out of leagues compared to our Ascendants. :) The baddies should have known better. :D Will IceDevimon put up a better fight?

So Calumon will be Sonja's partner? Cool choice.

And Yamaki will take actions? That's awesome! I have anticipated that for a while.

About Mummymon...I've got a feeling that he will steal the show? Hope someone will teach him a lesson...maybe Sonja? :D You know...she could blackmail him just like 18 did.

By the way, DF Kai has reached its 500th review!

And as always, Keep up with the great story and update soon!
Jeremy chapter 105 . 6/14/2012
Awesome! The characterisation for Impmon was spot-on. I loved his scenes, you did him so well! I'm a huge Impmon fan, so great job. Can't wait to see more. And where is Mimi and Matt/Yamato?
JFai chapter 105 . 6/12/2012
So now we got straight up Brookyn rage Impon in this story. The row he had with Gatomon was good and he is going to start causing little problems for Kari and the others.

Calumon is rescured my Kaze Girl and is living with her for the time being. Awww Sonja you are a Tsundare through and through, she will be a good protector for the creampuff.

Hypnos is getting ready to launch and the enemy still lurking in the shadows. Good chapter.

For my Pokemon: Squrittle, Vaporian, Togepi, Pigeot, Growleth and Seele.

Good start with having the Powerpuff girls as pokemon and face the Rowdyruff boys?; sorry if it's mispelled need coffee.

See you in the next update Kainus-Taichou!
supergoku1987 chapter 105 . 6/12/2012
Hey man, good chapter. liked the fights with the saibamon. Cool to see Impmon. Calumon kinda cute when kari saved him from Vilemon. huh, sonja getting attached to calumon. wonder who the mystery enemies are. hope we find out. good chapter, man.

My pokemon team? Maybe dragonite, hitmonchan, hitmonlee, raichu, scyther, and squirtle. that'd be my team, I guess.
Chaosblazer chapter 105 . 6/11/2012
Intresting opening;; Very good chapter, I thought for a second Impmon would call Gatomon "pretty kitty" in a mocking way, but i was off there, the saibamon were taken down, Calumon is now being looked after, and the bad guys are forced to think of new plans too, overall great stuff

my team would be Charizard,Hydreigon,Dragonite,Scizor,Lucario,and Starmie.
Ford1114 chapter 105 . 6/11/2012
Nice chapter featuring Impmon. Kaze Girl rescue Calumon (with that cute face) from those vilemons (they always like to make fun of Culumon) is good too. Sonja likes Calumon huh, that explains why she likes to squeeze Sparrowmon :P

The Saibamon returns, but now they were easily dealt with by new comers, well, except when the have some trouble with SuperSaibamon.

That pokemon question, I said before I sended my recent (change) imaginary team. Oh well, doesn't matter, there's always many pokemon to choose. :P I know you didn't answer the poke question, but I can imagine your starter is a Charmander :D

And letting readers know, they didn't answer my question of my 'chap 104 review' of if they saw this year's E3.

Overall, Keep it up!
Jeremy chapter 104 . 6/6/2012
What a comeback! Man, I've been waiting for an update on this story, and you certainly didn't disappoint. So, two brand new chapters in and you haven't missed a beat. Jun and company getting new Digimon wasn't all that unexpected, but you did fantastic as always. Anyway, keep 'em comin'. Can't wait for Impmon's debut!
supergoku1987 chapter 104 . 6/6/2012
Cool chapter, man. that was cool seeing davis' sister, yolei's sibs and joe's bro getting digimon. so, they the new Digidestined. Kongmon seemed tough, but kari and her crew took him out easy. keep it going, man. This side stuff is cool stuff.
Akira Kamiya chapter 104 . 6/6/2012
This chapter is very cool! I love the debut of the "New" Digidestined. Having Jun taking the leadership is an interesting choice. :) However, they seemed to still have a lot to learn.

Now that Davis mentioned it...where is Jax? Hope he will make an appearance in season 2.5. :D Maybe he would cause some minor trouble (like stole a car or rob a bank or join a gang) or something? :)

The fighting scenes...huh...I have to say this: compared to the Virus and Burizalor sagas, the actions are somewhat uneventful. Yeah, you're letting our Ascendants win too easily. _ So perhaps one day Yamato would come out of the blue and challenge the younger Ascendants? I guess Yamato would be none too pleased to let his rival's sister and another gogglehead take all the spotlight?

(Daydreaming this scene) Metalla X vs Celesta X while others watched helplessly on...

And as always, uadate soon! :)
JFai chapter 104 . 6/5/2012
Good chapter dude!

So Jun, Jim and the Inoue siblings are now the 'new' Digi-destined and loving that they go by the Scooby gang!

It was funny with Jun how she blackmailed her own brother with his baby pix. Wow Davis aims for the wang huh, I hope it doesn't become a habit for him.

So now they have to keep a look out for marshmellow puff and Impson is going to appear next chapter!

Funny with seeing Sonic do the disclaimer and how Knuckles was just ranting about Shadow not doing it; Shadow is too cool for that stuff (Shadow fan!)

Anyway keep it going!
Chaosblazer chapter 104 . 6/5/2012
Looking good, great new scenes from the new digidestined and thier digimon, as well as the new villians.

Can't wait to see what comes next keep it up
Crimson G chapter 104 . 6/5/2012
This is getting very interesting. This entire story is great. I liked how you made Jun and the others digidestined. Keep it up
Ford1114 chapter 104 . 6/5/2012
Its nice to have the minor characters get their own digimon. Heh I remember the Scooby gang from Buffy and even scooby doo. "Let's split up gang!"

Kongmon? Now that's a surprise! I can see that the species live in Planet Cretaceous and is a rival to VastatoRexmon.

Impmon is coming next week. Beware.

To all readers and contributers, have you've see E3? If you guys do, please reply my feedback. :)
Akira Kamiya chapter 103 . 5/30/2012
Glad to see the break has ended and this story made a return with a great chapter!
Kari is cool as Kazu Girl. And her costumes seem to be better than Saiyaman... Huh, the title 'Chase the love thief' actually resembles Sailor Moon a lot. :D
Since Kari plays the role of Gohan, will there be someone that plays 'Videl'? Lol.
The actions are good though not so big. I wonder if we'll read some big fights in the side stories?
The debut of Culumon is well-done,too.
What? Jun, Jim and others will became new chosen? That's awesome! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 103 . 5/29/2012
Digi-Fusion Kai returns? Sweet deal! Loved the disclaimer with the TeamFourStar parody. Picking on Yamato never gets old.

We're finally kicking off the Side Stories! I'm surprised to see Calumon show up! Whew, thank goodness he escaped those crazy ass dinos before they had Calumon burger. Calumon popping up in the real world feels vintage Tamers stuff. Nice!

The following stuff was just hilarious. Kari is really embracing the super heroine gig. Kaze Girl, huh? Good for her. But, man, Yolei was nutty than ever (if she isn't already)! XD

Yeah, they shoulda backed off and gave Kari room to adjust. Eh, it's ok she adjusted and kicked butt. The Pukumon weren't threats. But, wow... Sonja kills a Digimon without restraint? Talk about not wasting time and gunning for the kill! O_O;

I wonder who this mystery Big Bad is? You've got me intrigued.

This was a fun chapter. Nice comic relief and the little action stuff in the tower was to the point. Glad Sonja (and Angewomon) got some action, too. Fuugamon's appearance was another cool Tamers nod.

I'm ecstatic this story is back again! Don't leave us hanging for a long time, please?

Update soon, K-sama! _ b