Reviews for Digimon Fusion Kai
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 34 . 2/1/2013
So Shadramon was the one that brought NeoDevimon back from the dead?

And LadyDevimon and Chaser are now residents of The Dark Ocean...
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 29 . 1/29/2013
One down, four to go.
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 26 . 1/29/2013
I take it Phelesmon bleeds ichor?
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 20 . 1/27/2013
Hooray! Rezo's dead!
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
Poor Wargreymon.
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
Let's hope WarGreymon can get stronger...
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
I hope Patamon and Gatomon can complete their training soon.
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
You wanted a bit more conflict, huh?
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
Funny, I'm not that surprised that Leomon's playing the role of Piccolo...

Isn't NeoDevimon a stinker? Too bad our heroes were smart enough not to listen to his cries of mercy...
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 115 . 11/10/2012
Heyo, K-sama! I give you my long-awaited review on the final (for now) chapter of DFKai! Sorry for the delay. I had duty calls.

Anyways, awesomesauce end to a neat Season 2.5! The extended season worked well as a seamless transition to Season 3. You did good, since you weren't using previously written Digi-Fusion stuff and worked these from scratch. I liked the extra bits, more time devotion to the non-Ascendant crew, and liked how you adapted Bojack Unbound WHILE creating a new villain besides the Bojack expy. Good effort! :D

We get a neat season ending battle between Omega X and Skykos. What else can be said? Omega X ends it in epic fashion!

Yamaki, and Antylamon, and Sheila join the good guys. Calumon sticks around. Beelzebumon is still out there being his nutcase self and not redeemed. There's no doubt we'll see him back in Season 3. :P

Wow, what an interesting Ascendant history lesson. So, those specific crests contained the first Ascendant's DNA? The same one from 1,000 digiyears ago and based on that legendary super saiyan gold ape? Awesome stuff. Yeah, how bittersweet Ken's crest contained only a fraction and Davis gains the full bulk of that power thanks to that golden digiegg. How they gained and evolved their Ascendant powers makes hella more sense than in the original DF version. Props to giving us backstory on what needed to said! (thumb up)

Nice mention of Yagami, too. I hope we get the movie fic on him soon. :D

Neato stuff on the events leading into the Season 3 teaser ending! So, Kari gets slightly depowered after she gives TK some of her power... through intimate ways. Oh, boy. Well, at least she'll become 'Mystic' during Season 3. Nice bit with Tai giving us a brief glimpse of... Ascendant 3. :3

Man, Anti-Ascendant armors and some guy named Griel? Tai, Kari, and company appear to have gone through a ton of a crap leading into Season 3. Can't wait to read the rest of the GranDracmon fic and see what Chaosblazer has in store for us!

That Season 3 teaser... oh, my... I can't freakin' wait! 2013, here I come. That bit with Omega X and Dark!Metalla X sounds so good, just like Goku and Majin Vegeta! And seeing Sedna, Dimitri, and the YYGDM cast evolved. The renewed D-Reaper Saga can't get here any sooner... and it gets better with DBZ Kai truly continuing into the Buu Saga! I can die happy now... nah, not really, but I'm fangirling. Omg. (faints and gets revived by Phoenix Down)

Awesome chapter and ending to Season 2.5! The countdown to Season 3 really begins. Can't wait for it, my friend. Really can't wait. Don't keep us waiting too long! :D
ShadowLDrago chapter 115 . 11/4/2012
This is going to be awesome! I can't wait to see how the Tamer will fit with the older crew, you sneaky devimon you, I know you'll pull of something I just can't wait, I swear with all the cliffhangers and the preview, the sheer teasing, If I didn't have other fics to read and things to do, I would die of impatience! Well, not literally, but you get the picture, I hope that is. I won't stay gold, I'll go platinum! Geddit? Cause platinum is worth more the gold? Oh never mind, My company Bad Puns and Funnies Inc. are going through a low moment right now, but I can promise more funniness from this author more the 100% I am the master of bad puns! Anyway, I'll keep reading until it is done, so keep writing and we will keep reading and reviewing, well, I will but I dunno if other will but you get the pic, I think, again.
Jeremy chapter 115 . 11/4/2012
Oh boy! Looks like all hell's about to be unleashed, and then some! Well, if anyone can do it and do it right, it's you, Kanius. Looking forward to it. And Beezlebumon turning over a new leaf? In the words of Kingdom Hearts villain, Xigbar: As if!
LILFOC chapter 78 . 11/3/2012
Yay... you considered and replied my review...awsome
again I'm sorry about the long as hell review/critique and thanks for clearing that up
Its totally fine you diagree with some of my points ) and Perfection is something that very rarely exists so I'm not expecting but again I will say your story telling skills are pretty damm good.
Its great your acknowlaging about the character volumes and go ahead with what you've planned in season 3
Its your story and while I do feel there is a lot of characters, I also think your story is structured around and for a lot of characters, so it does kinnda work )
Best of Luck for season 3 I like the look of the preview and the end of this season was interesting!
Again I think its amazing you've stuck to your story so long! Its great that a good storyline is gonna see its way through to the end.
supergoku1987 chapter 115 . 11/3/2012
awesome chapter and a good end to this ascendant saga. liked the finale fight with skykos and omega x taking him down is sweet. Cool to see sheila (her and bancholeomon together?) and the rabbit deva join the good guys. badass finish to the fight.

cool story on the first ascendant. Now they know. when you doing the yagami fic? can't wait to read more accel stream.

nah, i don't plan to make a ff account. i don't write fics. sorry man.

the season 3 teaser was kickass. I can't wait for omega x and metalla x to fight again. man we gotta wait long but it worth it. stay cool and peace.
JNaegi chapter 115 . 11/3/2012
A nice ending to Season 2 of DFK! So that was the history of the Ascendant and how they have been blessed with that power. Finding out that Davis got the full amount of power while Ken got a fraction of it is bitter-sweet. I guess in a what if scenario it would be interesting to see what his name would be called.

Glad that Shelia is good now and she's got something going on with Bancholeomon? We'll see where that leads.

That teaser was good as well. So T.K. does end up getting a power boost when he and Kari get together but now she's only third place...kind of ironic given that Yamato/Matt is stronger than her and wanting to fight her after all that time.

That will be a good crossover; I wonder how strong they will be at that point and how they will deal with the new D-Reaper?

Someone wanted Kari's hand in marrige and this dude is named Greil? Now I'm even more curious.

2013 is looking good with all these stories in the works and things are always changing.

This story deserves a well needed break.

Good work with finishing up Season 2 K-taichou!

Until the next!