Reviews for Digimon Fusion Kai
supergoku 1987 chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Nice chapter, dude. Neo devimon tells Agumon about his original mission. can't wait for Leomon and Wargreymon to fight Neo devimon!
supergoku1987 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Great chapter and intro, looking forward to this revision. I loved your old digimon fusion stories. Can't wait to see them fight Neo Devimon!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Cool, you're going through with a 'Kai' version of Digimon Fusion. Just in time with DBZ-Kai airing on TV soon. This was a neat start... long prologue though. o_o;

It's set up almost exactly like the first Kai episode. A glimpse of Chibi Goku and Bardock from the movie special, leading up to Frieza blowing up the Saiyan's world.

Here, we've got your version of Bardock (Taito) facing Burizalor (Frieza), very nice touch there! D

Sucks he had to die.

Ah, and now Radditz... I mean Neo Devimon lands. He spooks the crap outta Leomon (Piccolo). Then, he confronts Tai (Goku), Agumon, and the others. Yeah, I can totally see where this is going! LOL! XP

Will there be DBZ Abridged jokes or omakes? I'd love to see 'em!

Still, pretty cool to see Digimon Fusion revived. Please, don't take this down! I was sad you took down the Ultimate story. But, I'm not going to get butthurt over nothing. You want to do a revised take on the classic version, that's cool. It's your call, dude.

Well, at least these updates will be quick. Looking forward to the next chapter, Kanius-sama! _ b
StarlightAT chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Dude...can I say this? I LOVE YOU! And I am solo sorry for not reviewing for a while! My family and I are moving and it looks like I have a lot of catching up to do on your stories!

Amelia: Plus she's grounded so she is typing from her iPod. So if anything is screwy, then it's that thing.

Must we give out details?

Amelia: Your the one giving details and excuses everytime you review!

Not my fault! What's the problem if telling the truth?

Marta: while these two bicker...We don't know much on DBZ Kai but we can say that StarlighAT really loves the story. Prologue was a little long but oh well. But nice touch of starting off with a battle. Hmmm... Is their a story you wrote that she doesn't love?

Amelia: Witchblade: Sakura

Marta: She hasn't read that yet. Speakng if her...where is she?

Amelia: I dunno.

Marta: liar.

Amelia: to finish up Starlight's thoughts...She will be waiting for a new chapter and blah blah blah.

Marta: Are you going to also have all the digimon teams team up again?

Amelia: They did in the old ones.

Marta: they did?