Reviews for Morning Watch
LunaRavenclaw687 chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
I am so confused! All the authors keep saying different things about the archangels, I read a few where there were only the four introduced in the show, one had Uriel, another had seven. and people are always giving them different jobs. I read somewhere that Gabriel was the Archangel of Judgement, Monday, and Messenger of God-really fitting what with the Trickster guise.
Spn-cm-fan chapter 8 . 12/23/2010
OMG! So much better then what is going on with the sixth season. Please Update soon!
NeoCortex chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
You're going to finish this right? I mean, you can't leave people hanging...

I'll cry if you don't finish it.

Love and Good Reading/Writing~

ArielButtercup chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
That is such a awesome idea making Sammy an angel. Great I really like it.
TeamDean79 chapter 8 . 7/18/2010
Unh! And here I thought there were more chapters to it!

Please, please write more soon. (I AM sympathizing with you, though...I haven't even gotten to the ninth chapter of a current story of mine and I'm already planning out the sequel in my head).

Good luck with more chapters to this! I'm loving them! :)
CeCe Away chapter 8 . 7/14/2010
Oh I can't wait til these two brothers meet again. And Sam an angel, well that's one I hadn't considered. Nice twist. I'm adding this to the Post Swan Song community. Hope you finsih it soon.
joselyn chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
okay look i know that writing is dificult but post your next chapter allready...
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
YAY we see sammy!
HigherMagic chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
Yay! Chapter Eight!

This better get freaking hits, man. x3
kitsunechibiko chapter 7 . 6/16/2010
Not really a review, just begging you to update soon! Much luv.
cold kagome chapter 7 . 6/10/2010
Why did sammy did that! Please tell me sam going 2 dean.. Both dean and sammy need 2 see each other!. Cant wait 4 more... ..
kirallie chapter 7 . 6/10/2010
Will Dean find them? Glad Cas called him, if only Sam had stayed gone a little longer.
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 7 . 6/10/2010
awww will they ever meet?
supernaturalfangirl8 chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
this story is really awesome so far and i can't wait for you to update!
Pagen Godess chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
nooooooooooooooo you need to make this chapter longer much much much longer