Reviews for Bone of My Bone
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 8 . 3/20
Really cute story, I loved it
pianomouse chapter 8 . 3/13
Beautiful story, thank you.
AlaskanFan chapter 8 . 1/29
THAT WAS SOOOO POWERFUL! Great story!
So nice and cute. It gave me all the warm feels that I desperately craved... and reminded me to get registered as a blood and marrow donner.
Caithlinn13 chapter 8 . 3/3/2016
so sweeeeeet! .
MissChriss chapter 8 . 1/20/2016
Aww so cute. I loved it. And the magical mind of the internet put a become a bone marrow donor ad at the bottom of the screen I thought that was so fitting. I think fics like this are great for getting the word out there about being a donor.
The butt-cream in the hair prank was my favorite part was hilarious, it was perfect.
missblueeyes63 chapter 8 . 1/8/2016
Heartwarming story.
bjq chapter 8 . 11/24/2015
sweet
Guest chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
Just found this story, and I absolutely love it! Very well written, wish there were more stories like this one. Good job.
magis1 chapter 8 . 9/11/2015
Reading this gem of a story for the umpteenth time (I needed something to cheer me up), I realised that I never reviewed.
So here my take on it: WOW
Tonys selflessness and his wish to keep it quiet are as well understandable as in character. He's not just a 'jock'...
Gibbs first reaction a Papa Bear thinking Tony is seriously ill fits the bill. His subsequent way of acting after learning the truth is beautiful. The support he's giving Tony is a joy to read.
And to see the little girl and her family being well - that's just the pick-up I needed after a long and difficult day.
Thanks for sharing this.
magis
Frakking Toasters chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
I love this so much. Tony is so good and kind and really nothing at all like McGee (for one) thinks he's like. This is the sweetest story. xo
bakasaru264 chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
I don't know why but reading this chapter gives me goose bump everywhere. Omg this story is so good!
Thunderwolf2456 chapter 8 . 6/27/2015
Awwwww so cute!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
Love this story!
Holly70sgirl chapter 8 . 5/25/2015
Just found this. Beautiful story. Beautifully written.