Reviews for Bone of My Bone
SharonE68 chapter 8 . 1/1
GREAT STORY! Loved every word...beautifully written perfectly ended. Grinning with Tony 'PIZZA'
enchanted nightingale chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
Brilliant story!
Midlo chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
I just found this story and it is wonderful. Thank you!
Post U Later chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Well, I Wasn't Expecting That. I Was Sure Tony Was Sick Or Something, But No, He's A Hero & Saving A Child's Life. I Wonder If The Little Girl Will Make An Appearance. XD
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Oh Man, I Wonder What's Wrong With Tony? It's Not After Effects From His Bout With The Plague Is It? I Sure Hope Not.
urshurak chapter 8 . 9/20/2013
That was sooo sweet! There are only a few stories that make me cry but this one had me crying happy tears! Thank you for sharing and, by the way: Very well written!
CALLEN37 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This was one of the most beautiful stories I have read in a long time. Thank you for writing it.
PgTnr1 chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
Cute. I can see that happening.
Ilerre chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
I loved your fic but I really think it wasn't Gibbs's prerogative to decide and force a meeting between Tony and the family. And I was shocked by Ducky's breech of Tony's trust by not abiding to his wishes about ticking all the 'no'. You'll say they wanted Tony's n'est interest but they didn't have any right to take away his choices.
Leonora Chris chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
i have many stories on my favs list, but very few from that list i actually truly like...this is seriously one of the best ones... and the ending..haha. perfect.
JillyJ chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
This was a truly beautiful and moving story. Thank you so much for sharing. I loved the Tony and Gibbs dynamic. It was so well written. I'm adding it to my favorites!
ambard10 chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
i like very much this story and i love to tony...
cindythechef chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
ahhhh this was so sweet :)
Jimelda chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
Wow, what a great fic. You've got all the characters down pat here, especially Gibbs. I love the way he took care of Tony in this, how he always seemed to know just what his SFA needed. And the final chapter. Gosh. What a perfect ending. Thanks so much for sharing this! You've got some real talent!

Cheers,
Jimelda
volfan chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
So sweet. This story totally fits in with how I see Tony behaving.