Reviews for Bone of My Bone
Caithlinn13 chapter 8 . 3/3
so sweeeeeet! .
MissChriss chapter 8 . 1/20
Aww so cute. I loved it. And the magical mind of the internet put a become a bone marrow donor ad at the bottom of the screen I thought that was so fitting. I think fics like this are great for getting the word out there about being a donor.
The butt-cream in the hair prank was my favorite part was hilarious, it was perfect.
missblueeyes63 chapter 8 . 1/8
Heartwarming story.
bjq chapter 8 . 11/24/2015
sweet
Guest chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
Just found this story, and I absolutely love it! Very well written, wish there were more stories like this one. Good job.
magis1 chapter 8 . 9/11/2015
Reading this gem of a story for the umpteenth time (I needed something to cheer me up), I realised that I never reviewed.
So here my take on it: WOW
Tonys selflessness and his wish to keep it quiet are as well understandable as in character. He's not just a 'jock'...
Gibbs first reaction a Papa Bear thinking Tony is seriously ill fits the bill. His subsequent way of acting after learning the truth is beautiful. The support he's giving Tony is a joy to read.
And to see the little girl and her family being well - that's just the pick-up I needed after a long and difficult day.
Thanks for sharing this.
magis
Frakking Toasters chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
I love this so much. Tony is so good and kind and really nothing at all like McGee (for one) thinks he's like. This is the sweetest story. xo
bakasaru264 chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
I don't know why but reading this chapter gives me goose bump everywhere. Omg this story is so good!
Thunderwolf2456 chapter 8 . 6/27/2015
Awwwww so cute!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
Love this story!
Holly70sgirl chapter 8 . 5/25/2015
Just found this. Beautiful story. Beautifully written.
lmill123 chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
I have read this story a couple times and it's understandable as to why Tony kept it all a secret. While Tony did something that was outstanding and caring, Tim, Ziva and Abby would have all made fun about it and found some way to belittle what Tony had done. This is something that you could easily see Tony doing for a complete stranger. This is also something that Tim, Ziva and Abby would never even consisder doing unless it was for someone they cared about. Even Gibbs first thought would be how it would affect him doing his job.
squidgy78 chapter 8 . 4/18/2015
This was such an amazing story it brought tears to my eyes. Great job :)
buddyfox0gmail chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
Loved it! Especially the end part with the pizza
Giggles149 chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
It was so beautiful, it made me cry x