Reviews for Still Afraid?
Fair Sword Maiden chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
Yay! You updated! This chapter was fantastic! I liked it just as much as the Zerith one shot. I really liked how you were able to soften Tifa's character in this chapter, so that she's not always portrayed as a "tough chick." Again, your descriptions are amazing! You are really good at describing people's eyes.

I absolutely loved the last sentence of the story! The comparison was excellent! :)

Now, there are just a few minor changes:

-In one of the beginning sentences you should really say, "the voice of his childhood friend, Tifa, interrupted his thoughts."

-instead of "let it flopped" it should be "let them flop."

-When pausing between words, you should really use three dots instead of two, i.e. "Oh. . .Where am I?"

-When you said "Where was he..?" You don't need the dots there; just the question mark.

-Tuxedos instead of tuxedo

That's all I spotted, but great job with this! I'll have to check out your other fanfic at some point. I have a CloTi that I'm working on that's on this site, but it more of a humor story.

Oh, and thanks for the acknowledgment at the end of the chapter!

You have a wonderful day and God Bless you,

~Fair
Flying Turtle of Freedom chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
Awwww!

It's so cute , so sweet !

nice work
Flying Turtle of Freedom chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Awwwww! It's so sweet I loved it ! haha great work
M. L. Ayala chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
That was absolutely beautiful, I loved it! I love Zack/Aerith pairings, and I'm really looking forward to any more that you add to it.
Fair Sword Maiden chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wow! This was really well written! I loved it!

This one shot was so sweet! I'm just glad to see another FFVII story that isn't YAOI.

All of your descriptions were perfect, especially the part where Aerith describes Zack's eyes. That was great.

Oh, and I spotted an error. At one point in the story, you said "Zack smiled at him" when it should have been "her"

Besides that, everything else was extremely well done! I can't wait until you write the Cloud and Tifa chapter!

God Bless,