Reviews for Oberon
Flamarow chapter 11 . 10/13
Ah, finally good again now that Piccolo is back. Too bad you quit after a single arc. I'd have loved to know what would happen now that the more noisy elements of Fairy Tale know about him. No way would Piccolo ever join the guild (just like he refused joining the Z-fighters) but I'm sure something interesting would happen, like Piccolo learning/relearning to paralyze with his glare to deal with Natsu's constant pestering. :P
Flamarow chapter 10 . 10/13
A series that has Piccolo as the main character but hasn't even mentioned him in 4 chapters. If I didn't see he somehow shows up in the next chapter, I wouldn't even bother reading this chapter since the comedy routine is getting dragged out way too much. I'm not sure what to think of someone who was out on a mission arriving before the clan members that they left at the caravans that knew exactly where to go...
Flamarow chapter 1 . 10/13
I was actually hoping Piccolo would be human in this to avoid racism but I guess keeping his regeneration is nice. I wonder if he will get magic or just be stuck with his usual techniques...
The Richmaster chapter 11 . 6/20/2016
Great work on this; I particularly liked the interactions between Piccolo and Wendy
Hercules8 chapter 2 . 5/13/2016
So far, this is an awesome story! :D
Jasper chapter 11 . 3/27/2016
Has the potential to become a great story but I sujest more dbz related things, say something that tests piccolo's power.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
AWSOME! need to UPDATE!
Donny chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Hi i finished read all 11 chapters and am really enjoying the series, please can update the next chapter.I honestly am loving the story so far
Guest chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
You should do more of this.
Grizzmon chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
At least he wasn't reborn as a human girl, even if that would be hilarious.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Could you update this story maybe have Wendy force Piccolo to come to fairy tail, and Piccolo later acts like a big brother to Wendy.
theawesoemguest chapter 11 . 11/27/2014
When are you going to update this?
Blanke-Slate chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
This is great! It's nice to have a DBZ fic centred on Piccolo for once. I'm enjoying it immensely.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
PL of 1,400 could blow up the moon. Piccolo could already kill Acnologia without any trouble.
Syorein chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
Aww. The scenes with Wendy and Piccolo are so freaking cute!