Reviews for Ivory and Pine
LadyCapuccino chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
this was amazing. I never read this fic because the summary disturbed me, but I'm so happy now that I did - it was disturbing, but it was amazing.
Assasin8 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
THAT. THAT WAS ADORABLE. Looking back on it, the structure was actually pretty choppy, but I think it really fit the story. It reflected how Reborn went through life, how it was almost like time was lost to him while he was creating his perfect doll. The way you wrote it kept it interesting, and the concept of the craftsmen who made magical dolls only made everything more engaging. I also really liked how the little bit at the beginning you used the story of the sick girl and the mentions of the music box to add a sort of eerie feel to the story, but by the end we've got a bit of romance! The way you used Giotto's character was also really awesome, and possessive Reborn was fun to read about near the end! Great job and thanks for posting!
kawaiipanda13 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
u this is ...so awesome . it's like written art, when I was reading the scene where Reborn was creating Holly wood into Tsuna's body parts, I seriously thought it could be a fan-made anime, a beautiful fan-made anime . but really I love you! in a friendly way u oh and it makes sense to me as well.
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
actually it reminded me of that old greek myth. you know, the one where the guy makes a statue and falls in love with it and begs, aphrodite i think?, to bring it to life. or course the statue promptly falls in love with some other person and the poor guy who made it is left all alone. but yeah, thats what i kept thinking of
Unanimous Review chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
A. M. A. Z. I. N. G.
Wow... Just... Wow...
DAmaratsu chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Awww that was so sweet, and I totally understand it, it makes perfect sense. I really loved it. :D
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I loved this, wonderfully written.
missbookworm101 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012

Tsuri
Bunnygoesbang chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Beautiful. Simply amazing.
tsunahime0602 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This. This is beautiful. I absolutely love the format, since I above stories where you have to piece together the plot and meaning, and the theme itself is unique. Thank you for writing this, cause I find great pleasure in reading this work of art.
Uchiha Riddle chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I don't think this counts as Mild R27, more like just R27 minus the mild. Ah I had hoped that there would be a story like this, This type is always my favorite...anyhoo, very well written, I can assure you that it was understandable and I really enjoyed it, ciao!
LyckyDycky chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Cute and interesting! Love it
7isthemagicnumber chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Pftt. Would that make Giotto a fairy?
Your story was really intriguing. I loved this AU. You've inspired me XD
(Now off to write stories)

-Sevenisthemagicnumber
fluffysnowgirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Don't worry about the choppyness, it made it much more effective. To me it symbolized that time was passing and that with every scene cut Tsuna was becoming more and more filled with life and that Reborn was becoming attached to Tsuna. Overall very well done. Pacing and tempo was good. The words you chose to use were excellent and kept with the feel of the story.

Good job.