Reviews for Max: The War Eagle
Guest chapter 31 . 6/27/2013
Why is grave in like every other sentence ...morbid much?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
Ooooooooh !that's why we have first aid help mend human avain hybrid kids legs,because they got in a fight with some shadows and .
Scarlet feather chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Love it ssoooooo much. This is such good writing.
Emmaline Haesel chapter 29 . 6/11/2013
Fang's father is a rapist. Totally serious here. There is no way any woman would voluntarily give him an egg or do it with him. No question about it he is a rapist.
starbrc chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ELLA!
starbrc chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOiiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Feather Tipped chapter 20 . 3/23/2013
AHHH I KNEW FANG WAS WITH THE CIRCUS OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME OH NO NOW IM CRYING OH GOSH OH GOSH THIS IS BAD NOOOO
Feather Tipped chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
I thought it was going to be Fang... Heh, nah, that'd be too easy, right? Anyways, AWESOME STORY! LOOOVE IT!
Allie chapter 32 . 2/7/2013
What is the name of your trequel? You never said it.
Awsumness88 chapter 34 . 1/19/2013
I absolutely love this story! You are so creative and such a talented author and the writing seems almost too authentic to be fanfiction! I liked the way every characters action seemed to represent them and the true book so perfectly. You have great potential as an author and should keep writing!
allieholcomb chapter 22 . 12/6/2012
why did you let them take indi?! shame
allieholcomb chapter 21 . 12/6/2012
she was so smart to change what the car looked like. couldn't she teleport stuff if she wanted to/
allieholcomb chapter 20 . 12/6/2012
yay fang...i know im behind but...thanks for bringing back fang...and so mysteriously at that
allieholcomb chapter 19 . 12/6/2012
fangfangfangfangfangfangfang fangfang...i need fang
allieholcomb chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
When are they going to find fang? he still doesn't know he has a daughter. its driving me insane.