Reviews for Max: The War Eagle
Guest chapter 34 . 10/13/2014
Wow. Only just read this story and wanted to wait till the end to review. I loved it! Especially everything with Indi ! Great job! Right , I'm off to read the sequel...!
Guest chapter 31 . 6/27/2013
Why is grave in like every other sentence ...morbid much?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/27/2013
Ooooooooh !that's why we have first aid help mend human avain hybrid kids legs,because they got in a fight with some shadows and .
Scarlet feather chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Love it ssoooooo much. This is such good writing.
Emmaline Haesel chapter 29 . 6/11/2013
Fang's father is a rapist. Totally serious here. There is no way any woman would voluntarily give him an egg or do it with him. No question about it he is a rapist.
starbrc chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ELLA!
starbrc chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOiiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Wingsof-Flame007 chapter 20 . 3/23/2013
AHHH I KNEW FANG WAS WITH THE CIRCUS OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME OH NO NOW IM CRYING OH GOSH OH GOSH THIS IS BAD NOOOO
Wingsof-Flame007 chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
I thought it was going to be Fang... Heh, nah, that'd be too easy, right? Anyways, AWESOME STORY! LOOOVE IT!
Allie chapter 32 . 2/7/2013
What is the name of your trequel? You never said it.
Awsumness88 chapter 34 . 1/19/2013
I absolutely love this story! You are so creative and such a talented author and the writing seems almost too authentic to be fanfiction! I liked the way every characters action seemed to represent them and the true book so perfectly. You have great potential as an author and should keep writing!
allieholcomb chapter 22 . 12/6/2012
why did you let them take indi?! shame
allieholcomb chapter 21 . 12/6/2012
she was so smart to change what the car looked like. couldn't she teleport stuff if she wanted to/
allieholcomb chapter 20 . 12/6/2012
yay fang...i know im behind but...thanks for bringing back fang...and so mysteriously at that
allieholcomb chapter 19 . 12/6/2012