Reviews for At the Edge of Forever
Darknesse Sidhe chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Both hilarious and angsty at the same time, portraying Jack perfectly. Good job, you should DEFINATELY make more of these. I especially loved the parts where it was just a sentence of monologue. For example, "Good heavens, Gilbert, come out, it's just a kitten."
NerdyNel chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Wow. That was amazing. It's like you captured all we know of Jack and all that we don't in 50 sentences. It reminds me of all the reasons I like Jack. Faved!
Lycoris Calantha chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Lovely. It's an interesting balance between lightness and the... burden you know is there with Jack.

Also, "To have and to hold, to love and to cherish - no, Gilbert, I am not marrying your brother and Alice." made me laugh. A lot.
MourningBlack chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Wow, I really like this :))) Should write a PH fic next XDD, But please, write more! ;)
Slyvanas chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
To me this was not one puzzle piece short of an extraordinarily complex picture of Jack. Moments to laugh, cry, smile, and just…feel…

Well written and expertly phrased.

Thank you for this wonderful piece :)
starlingnight chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Heh, this is one of the ONLY good fics in the Pandora Hearts section...I really like it :3
kyotoprincess chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I liked it C:

My favorite was naked XDD
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Oh my. I'm quite spellbound by a large number of these. There were ones that made me smile and laugh at how possible they were to occur in Jack's life (45, 44, 33, 31, 27) and ones that are just... I don't know how else to describe them short of extraordinary (29, 46, 48, and 50.. especially 50 and 29).

Val
Cally chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
#30 - amazing. Short review but I'm a little dumb struck by that sentence.
KyoxSakiFan chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Ah, it's so refreshing to see something about Jack. He's so ignored. :(

Thank you for writing this! Nice mix of tragedy, humor, and touching moments of innocence: this fits Jack's character down to the last string.