Reviews for What Would Diana Do?
LW12 chapter 1 . 22h
very good
Destined627 chapter 1 . 7/12
Love it and man somebody need to punch Lois!
awesomeness chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Hot! Loved this! Love this couple!
imzy chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
aWesome..just love it!
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
cool
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
I really, really liked this story. Even Diana can't resist Kal for more than a few hours.

And the part with clueless Lois and 'earthquake' was funny too.
ImFanci chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Fantastic! And hot, of course! The princess & the reporter...LOL
Melanie chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Loved it.
Fostersb chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Ha ha, that was great, I hope that more people take up the challenge. It was good to see that Diana could resist Kal even if it was only for a few hours.
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Innuendos abound

"So did you get anything juicy from her?" Ha! He put something juicy in her more like.

"Maybe she'll open up for me next time." Hmm hmm. Oh i'm sure she'll 'open' up for him next time alright.

That was just super hot there H and really Lois is clueless. Of course it was a love bite!

Anyway loved it lots. Well done. Now where's that cold shower...?
Ratdogtwo chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
lol. great oneshot
john777 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Great story, keep writing
Amazonia-V chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wow H, that was HOT, sensuous and fabulous...I'm never going to think of 'opening in the schedule' again without thinking of this ficlet and smirking. So I can see trouble ahead at work. Loved the interaction between Lois and Clark after the press meet...
SuperCharles chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I get this image of the boffins at star labs scratching their heads trying to work out why these miniquakes are occurring, what is the rhythmic origin of these earth moving events?

I guess it's something, these two get a measure of how good it was via the Richter scale.

Wonder Dome wobbling and thrilling, I love this :D
VFSNAKE chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Nice! Lois is really has no clue. For someone who is supposed to be perceptive, the blood hound has a narrow view and mind of things. GO CLARK AND DIANA!