Reviews for Curiosity
Applemenow chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
Thats the end!? It was just getting jucy! D,:
Ashel chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
That most adorable thing I think I have ever read! Pure awesome fluffyness! BRAVO! :3 3
Shmez chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
Congrats to creating one of the few good Zadr's in Existence
RRR chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
This is the perfect Fluffy ZaDt story. They're in character, but still shippy. I love the way you wrote them, and I seriously want to draw fanart for this. Excuse me as I go squee!
ChibitaliaxHRE chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
Daaaaaw I loved it! It made me laugh when everybody knew that they were in love before they themselves did.

Also, i'm imagining the reaction of the tallest to the situation...
Herghablurga chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
Aww..that was sweet. It is truly a beautiful piece if writing. And you captured Zim and Dib's personalities SO perfectly! You did a great job! Good work. :)
Xerphena chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
I love this! Thank you so much for writing it. I also like where you ended it, leaving it up to the reader to decided. Overall a VERY good job.
Abandoned Account123456789 chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
As much as I hate ZADR (mainly because most fanfics for it are horrible writen) I have to admit, this is pretty good so far.
ShadeTH9 Scourge chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
AWWW thats so cute!
ShadeTH9 Scourge chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
lol, crazy-fan-girl like scream? You dont mean there are hundreds of girls chasing Gir or... was it Gir making that scream? Let me see!
Lily Bookmarks chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Now there's blood all over my screen. That's how good your story was.
KazunaPikachu chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
Awwww, this is too cute! Way too cute for words! X3

I loved this, really I did. It had a delicious mixture of sweet romance, awesome humour and the tasty, proverbial mock battles(especially at the beginning). This story was just so colourful! The characters stayed true to themselves (as much as it would in a ZADR fic spanning across two days) and some of the scences were just so adorable that I inwardly squealed. I loved how Zim beat the crud out of the guy (Chunky?) and I thought the gift exchange was so sweet and thoughtful.

Seriously, this was just too cute, and I loved the extra long last chapter. I loved the roles that Gaz and Gir played - they weren't exactly "matchmakers" but the fact that they knew it waqs going to happen was simply awesome. This seriously is a splendid piece of work. I loved it! :) 3
Kylie chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Lol i liked it :)
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
This is just a FANTASTIC story!
Don'tStealMyKitten chapter 8 . 10/22/2011
I loved it! You're definitely talented!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »