Reviews for Curiosity
The Purple Meanie chapter 8 . 1/19
I just read a god awful Johnny the Homicidal Maniac over on Quotev and I needed something to help wash it out of my head. I heard about this fic over on TV Tropes and I decided to check it out. Thanks a bunch, I needed that. Anyway, aside from some spelling errors here and there, I think you did quite a good job, though I should add that I found the swearing-mild as it is-to add nothing to the story. Still, you managed to keep Zim and Dib in character AND pull off the romance, a difficult thing to accomplish.
Ale123456 chapter 8 . 8/15/2016
That was a really cute story. I enjoyed reading it a lot!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
Make a fanfic of zim having a human period that means period blood and a vagina and humor and shock in it infront of the tallests
Law1ess chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
This was so fucking cute that I literally don't know what to do now
Applemenow chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
Thats the end!? It was just getting jucy! D,:
Ashel chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
That most adorable thing I think I have ever read! Pure awesome fluffyness! BRAVO! :3 3
Shmez chapter 8 . 9/9/2014
Congrats to creating one of the few good Zadr's in Existence
RRR chapter 8 . 9/11/2013
This is the perfect Fluffy ZaDt story. They're in character, but still shippy. I love the way you wrote them, and I seriously want to draw fanart for this. Excuse me as I go squee!
ChibitaliaxHRE chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
Daaaaaw I loved it! It made me laugh when everybody knew that they were in love before they themselves did.

Also, i'm imagining the reaction of the tallest to the situation...
Herghablurga chapter 8 . 5/30/2013
Aww..that was sweet. It is truly a beautiful piece if writing. And you captured Zim and Dib's personalities SO perfectly! You did a great job! Good work. :)
Xerphena chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
I love this! Thank you so much for writing it. I also like where you ended it, leaving it up to the reader to decided. Overall a VERY good job.
Abandoned Account123456789 chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
As much as I hate ZADR (mainly because most fanfics for it are horrible writen) I have to admit, this is pretty good so far.
ShadeTH9 Scourge chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
AWWW thats so cute!
ShadeTH9 Scourge chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
lol, crazy-fan-girl like scream? You dont mean there are hundreds of girls chasing Gir or... was it Gir making that scream? Let me see!
Lily Bookmarks chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Now there's blood all over my screen. That's how good your story was.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »