Reviews for Luxuries of Morning Toxins
fireblazie chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
That was beautiful. I love the atmosphere you created.

"No one was allowed to harm Francis, scar him, but Arthur himself." I particularly loved that line. It's so them, isn't it?
Stupid Mushrooms chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I'm sorry that I can't write a better review, but this was beautiful.
I'm Lucifer chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
again...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
0 0
Sue chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Oooooh!Sharing a cigarette is sweet~~
YourFloatingAngel chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Th-This was really sweet, and sad... and beautifully written. TT3TT

Waahhh~~
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
well written. you dont see many war stories of just these two. love ti!
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
This is lovely as usual. Every one of your Fr/UK fics is a pleasure to read, so elegant and with such tragic and beautiful images.
Artificial Starlight chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
BAW, there are just moments where I think this is the best couple in Hetalia. I mean, I can rarely get into UK/US, but there are some stories that are interesting. But this just fits so well, a love/hate relationship where they've been together for so long.

When involving England and France, I think this is my OTP. They don't fit so nicely with anyone else very easy. :)

Great, kind of sad story. Thank you for the read, definitely a favorite! You rock!
Firebirdie chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wow. World War One, right? This is excellent. The descriptions are haunting and detailed, putting us-the-readers right there with Arthur and Francis.

A couple of minor grammar things I noticed:

- 'He wasn't fairing much better [. . .]' uses the wrong kind of 'fairing.' Should be 'faring.'

- '"You had better share." Francis whispered' should use a comma, not a period. Dialogue with a so-and-so-said tacked on is all one sentence, so periods/full stops aren't needed.

- '"When are we going back to camp?" He whispered' shouldn't have a capitalized He. For much the same reason; it's all the same sentence even if the dialogue itself is a self-contained thought. English grammar is just weird like that, ne?

None of that stuff is a big deal, though - the story was vivid and interesting and more than a little creepy. I especially liked/was unnerved by how Arthur claims sole right to hurt Francis. Nice, non-fluffy take on their messed-up relationship.

Great job!
s2lou chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Oh, god, this is beautiful.
PrussianAwesomeness chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
YOU. WHY ARE YOU SO GODDAMN AWESOME. I think I've favourited all your FrUk stories. Gaaahhh! I can't even begin to comment on this because it's just so damn awesome!