Reviews for Whining
Shatteredice18 chapter 1 . 7/20
Ooooh, it all makes sense now!
Oh, Hiccup, whenever will he learn? Great fanfiction, by the way. It's nice and clean.
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
That explains a lot, actually. Thanks for writing that.
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
LOVE IT! I love when people write stories that explain certain scenes in the movie to a further extent. Us fans got brains! Perhaps Dreamworks will hire us for the sequel. :P Also, I love the idea of Hiccup just sitting there in the forge complaining to Gobber. Er..."Stating a few facts." This story was awesome! :D
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
haha Awesome
Inquisitive Tea chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I could hear their voices in my head as I read it. Nice job. )
lilpurplebird chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I liked it, it was short and sweet, giggled a couple of times. There are a few mistakes here and there, but that's about it.

It's funny how people don't like him, but they like him enough they kept him from getting killed. But I'm still confused (even though you've cleared some things up). This was before the movie, right?
Backroads chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I wondered about that too. I like to think Gobber was encouraging a little more freedom on Hiccup's part. I also like how he is always the venting resource for Hiccup and Stoick. I guess he's a good listener for their complaints. The dialogue focus was a good choice for this story. No long journneys into their thoughts, Which gives the reader a lot of credit. Sweet, useful, and very true to characters.