Reviews for The Dark Becomes You
tcd2017 chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
I am in loooooove with this story soooooo please finish it I hop shika will be ok and I have a filling on who will help them get out of there itochi will I now it because he is the third person right I have to now what happens next sooooooo pleeeeeeeaaaaaassssss finish the story I'm a biiiiiiiiiig faaan oookkkk I no this is really troublesome right now is I will goo I love u I am no stalker ... maybe :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
shika lover chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
why don't you continue ?
Orochi is a good guy here haha i like it
Night Yagami chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
i'm really curious to find out who the client is! who wants my oro-chan as a pet? *3*

this is very interesting and i can't wait for more! i've never played any FF games so i feel a little in the dark, haha, but i like that this weiss guy gets along with orochimaru as a scientist.
Rosebunse chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Really, really interesting! I don't mind the other characters, if only because you seem to be using them more for who they are than anything. Better than screwing up OCs.
Spooky chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Please write more, i'm dying to know what happens next. 3
Happy Reader chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
Oh man! I am loving this (well, except that part where they were testing out Shikamaru's goods..had to skip that haha), you have to update soon!

I really love your concept and that you have taken a diff direction with Orochimaru than most fic's on here. I cant wait to get more details about whats going on!
littleblueclovers chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
"-but there were things that grown men were not supposed to do with adolescent boys-"

Me: *spits out drink* whoa. OROCHIMARU just said that... wow. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH GOSH I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

who's the client?

what was the mark?

who else is caught?

what happened to itachi? (if it is)

What is wiess planning?

etc...
FreyrFnk chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
I'm so glad you decided to continue this hehe I dunno what anime you're crossing over with but it's all done very well 8D

It's so nice to see Orochi as something other than a twisted villain and/or pedophile o

Goodluck on getting the next update done 8D -excited-
Rosebunse chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
I had my doubts, but it's a very interesting read :)
Jake chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
So you're not continuing this?
Random Reader chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
I really am intrigued with this story and is praying you update this soon

P.S. A little criticiam (Not to positive that is spelled correctly)

Orochimaru seems to be a little OOC but the story is still a good read
8D SHIKA-SMEXY chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
YAAAAAAY my kinda story man, you gotta make another chappie, its to good to let die
Taichi09 chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Excellent! I've been waiting for more from this story as well as "The Long Road Home" and I am waiting to see where this goes. Orochimaru seems a bit OOC though. He is normally so polite that I can't picture him speaking like this. Still, an interesting story line.

Please continue this!

~Taichi09
ShilvaA chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Wow great start to what im sure will be an awesome story. I really enjoy reading about these two, especially together.
Hope you update this soon. Its really good and you've got me hooked.
X shilvaA X
saiyanprincekills chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
Yay im so happy you updated this, its just got so much better. I couldn't believe when i heard the other prisoner was Orochimaru, i really thought he would be the client, he actually seems really kind, i like him.

Ooh Asuma's teaming up with Kabuto, this should be fun, i really can't wait for the next chapter, thanks this one was great. Xx