Reviews for Innocent Magic
juliettacapuleto21 chapter 2 . 5/2/2018
Mmmmm... Im not sure Fudge would have send someone unknown and "suspicious" to Hogwarts tho, maybe in past years yes, but not after the 'fall out' with Dumbledore
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2018
Argh! Today is just not my day for typing...
Sorry, Rosanne. (Or however you spell it) Autocorrecthe corrected it to Roxanne
Cross' flowers name was Roxanne
Rialga chapter 31 . 9/9/2017
Glad to see you are back! And with an update too! Heh, can't wait to see if Cross actually keeps his word.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Soccerlover17 chapter 30 . 9/4/2017
Update please!
FanfictionWriterandReader chapter 10 . 7/9/2017
YULLEN
Rialga chapter 30 . 3/26/2017
Glad to see you back! Hope Cross continues to piss off Umbridge!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
MagentaCrystal59 chapter 30 . 3/26/2017
Yep! Even Umbitch can't resist Cross! XD
Road22 chapter 30 . 3/26/2017
Ohhhh lavi SHOWS HIS EMOTIONS !

I really like this story... but not the pairing allena, it's the worst for me.. since I don't like Lenalee, sorry.
I prefer rollen, laven or yullen
But if there is just a little it's ok, because I love your story !
I hope it will be not "in excess", like kiss, and ... more. Or too much in the center of the story
because after I will not be able to read more ...

I wait the follow chapter !

And sorry for my english..!
FrozenSwan13 chapter 6 . 3/12/2017
A lot please, not alot. My teacher drilled that into my head so much that it's physically painful to read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
I hate Harry
Yuu.IJ chapter 29 . 1/17/2017
Almost a year without updates. Jeez... 2016 was really full of disappointments, wasn't it? :3
Ah well~ Try getting the next chapter out soon. Editing shouldn't take 8 or 9 months.
TheDancingMelon chapter 11 . 9/11/2016
I am so sorry, I can't continue to read it. I really enjoyed the story to ridiculous degrees but I can't.

I can't stand Lenalee paired with Allen, I just can't. In one of the earlier chapters she said that she wouldn't cover for Allen, something he accepted. That doesn't seem like love or even beginning to love for me.

I really dislike Lenalee, in the story, anime, manga all I ever see her do is crying. I know that she might be powerful or whatever but I have no respect or even like for her. She just rubs me wrong. I usually never even read stories that has her as one of the main characters because I can't stand too much of her fictional presence. I know that I lose so many good stories but I really can't.

I'm so sorry that I can't continue to read it and I feel horrible for saying it. This is one of the reasons to why I dislike stories that doesn't tell their paring right away, I feel kinda cheated now because of it. It might be hypocritical of me but most people are that way.

I really enjoyed the story until now thought and wish you good luck. :)
Guest chapter 29 . 8/5/2016
Get your thoughts together, your voter ducting yourself in your writing. It feels like two different people with two different ideas of interruptions are writing this story, clearly show the emotions of your character.

You're repeating yourself, it doesn't make sense. Go back and read through it all again. If it makes sense to you, ask someone else to do it and give their opinion!