Reviews for Freedom
Bramblerose4 chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
I really can't believe I have never read this before now. It's almost inexcusable, but it does allow me to read something new to me when I wanted some Noex in my life.

This was super cute and I love how it showed some of the flaws in MOA's writing when it comes to not exploring the side characters motivations. But it does give us fan writers ample fodder for stories such as this one!

I haven't checked out your profile page so I do not know if you have written any more Noex, but I hope you have because you are good at it.
Pandas01 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Ahh! *girly squeal* I've been looking for something like this since last year! Too cute!
Dplover13 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Aww! :-)
gaaralover51141 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
OMG I LOVED IT! IT was SUPER CUUTE!
AMAZING JOB! IN LOve WIth IT!
random2crazyness chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
this was undeniably cute! ;D
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I really, really liked this one. :)
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I liked this :D You should do mroe Noah/Rex
Imako Nomi chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Yes, very adorable, very sweet, and very cute :P lol so fluffy! Gave me the fangirl tummy butterflies! erm...u get those too right? :P nice story
damerly chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
fue muy linda la historia aunque me hubiera gustado que continuase,me encanta esta pareja y es una lastima que hayan tan pocas de ellos,aunque tambien me gustaria un cruce de harry potte y generador rex,que sea un yaoi,y que las perdonas crearan mas de esta pareja noex.
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Not bad.
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwww sweet. And would you believe Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" started playing while I was reading this? It was perfect. "Let's run away and don't ever look back..." Totally appropriate for the fic, ne? Anyway, this was gorgeous. Great work!

Peace Out! _
Jacen Solaris chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
IT'S SOO FLUFFY! lol Awesome story.
HappyFacesMakeTheWorldStopDead chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
hm, I LOVE IT! continue! please! i feel like the k9atvantix commercials. more please! :D
Phoenixflower44 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This story was so sweet. Good job. And I agree. For the Six and Holiday pairing, Holix is way better then Soliday.
TheAlmightyCrysChan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010