Reviews for Enemies Like You And Me
LyricalJelly chapter 1 . 9/1
Fascinating and interesting to read. I swear I never missed a word. It left me with a sad bittersweet feeling with a tinge of hope at the end.

... the shared feeling of triumph I felt when they realized their feelings is like no other to me. Though I respect that you have other things to attend to, I cant help but hope and wonder what would happen when the first contact war ends and Shephard and Garrus meets again as fine soldiers as each species' representative. Its really an interesting thought when they go to a meeting as representatives and how they might react when they see each other again.
Save the Date chapter 2 . 8/2
I can practically feel their emotions through your writing. Very amazing, well done. Thank you for your story!
Save the Date chapter 1 . 8/2
!
This was riveting. I couldn't keep my eyes off the page. Excellent storyline, love the detail.
RawrISay chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
This story was absolutely beautiful! You have a magnificent way with words, and are gifted with an unbound imagination. I found myself completely drawn to this story. I could not put it down.
Laufeyson'sWife chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I read this series a while ago and I'm glad I stumbled across it again. Still as good as it was then. (:

The only bad part? There isn't more... (;

Thank you!
basteffect chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
I really liked your story. Are you going to continue with them meeting again at some point?
Golden Snowflake chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
This fic is absolutely phenomenal.

So few authors realize that the most erotic element one can add to a story is not sex, but the horrid realization that it's led to profoundly forbidden emotional attachment.

Well, the most erotic element one can add is Garrus, but you know what I mean.
BettyBoop9001 chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Absolutely beautiful! I love this story so much!
A Guy Named George chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I wish that you would do something else with this particular universe, it'd be interesting.
spaceconveyor chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
I will never get over just how awesome this story is. You are amazing. I wish this story could continue on FOREVER. Sigh.
julie5 chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
funny, heartwarming, lump in my throat, very entertained
julie5 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
funny, sexy, entertaining. Thanks for writing.
White.Demon.Feathers chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Wow! I love First Contact War AU of Shepard and Garrus. It is my favorite version of their pairing I think.

And I wasn't going to leave a review, since this is such an old fic and I was lucky enough to stumble upon it. Then you left me with those last three lines. Garrus making damn sure he had a scar to remember her! That made me stop and go, you know what, let's leave 'em a review!

You should write an epilogue of them meeting again. Maybe the war is over, maybe it isn't. But they should definitely get a happy ending!

Nice work, reeling me in with those last lines. Perfect.
Tania chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Make a sequel. Please. Pretty please? :(
A long love story would be very good from you.
Shootingstar7123 chapter 2 . 4/7/2013