Reviews for Enemies Like You And Me
RawrISay chapter 2 . 3/27
This story was absolutely beautiful! You have a magnificent way with words, and are gifted with an unbound imagination. I found myself completely drawn to this story. I could not put it down.
Laufeyson'sWife chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I read this series a while ago and I'm glad I stumbled across it again. Still as good as it was then. (:

The only bad part? There isn't more... (;

Thank you!
basteffect chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
I really liked your story. Are you going to continue with them meeting again at some point?
Golden Snowflake chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
This fic is absolutely phenomenal.

So few authors realize that the most erotic element one can add to a story is not sex, but the horrid realization that it's led to profoundly forbidden emotional attachment.

Well, the most erotic element one can add is Garrus, but you know what I mean.
BettyBoop9001 chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Absolutely beautiful! I love this story so much!
A Guy Named George chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I wish that you would do something else with this particular universe, it'd be interesting.
spaceconveyor chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
I will never get over just how awesome this story is. You are amazing. I wish this story could continue on FOREVER. Sigh.
julie5 chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
funny, heartwarming, lump in my throat, very entertained
julie5 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
funny, sexy, entertaining. Thanks for writing.
White.Demon.Feathers chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Wow! I love First Contact War AU of Shepard and Garrus. It is my favorite version of their pairing I think.

And I wasn't going to leave a review, since this is such an old fic and I was lucky enough to stumble upon it. Then you left me with those last three lines. Garrus making damn sure he had a scar to remember her! That made me stop and go, you know what, let's leave 'em a review!

You should write an epilogue of them meeting again. Maybe the war is over, maybe it isn't. But they should definitely get a happy ending!

Nice work, reeling me in with those last lines. Perfect.
Tania chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Make a sequel. Please. Pretty please? :(
A long love story would be very good from you.
Shootingstar7123 chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
That was fantastic.
Kodiak Sage chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Great Story!
PestoMonkey chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
First off, I completely get the dilemma of having what you hoped would be a oneshot just sink into you so deep you needed to keep exploring it. This is definitely one of those stores that deserves telling. I knew that reading the first installment and it's even more apparent reading this one. I don't know right now if you actually *did* continue it, considering this one is already three years old, but I'm gonna go look for it. But to lay it bare, this is a fantastic premise for a great romance story and it would be a sin to let it sit here unrealized. I truly do hope you've gone further with it but I would understand if you didn't.
PestoMonkey chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
What a great alternate imagining of their meeting. I loved this. Not to mention it was damn hot.