Reviews for Severus' Rose Year 2
Rosebud88 chapter 13 . 7/20/2010
i am hopeing you do all 7 years Rosebud88
WolfKeeper989 chapter 13 . 7/20/2010
Awesome! Very sweet chapter! Loved the Fred/Betsy scene! I gotta to have a sequel!
VampsMoonAngel chapter 13 . 7/20/2010
*squeal out* yes! i can't wait to see what u have cooked up for year 3!; i hope u have it out soon! -Avi .
gracesnape chapter 13 . 7/20/2010
Year three please!
The Hare and the Otter chapter 13 . 7/20/2010
I CAN'T WAIT! YAHOO! LOL.
Mrs. Nicole Malfoy chapter 13 . 7/20/2010
YAY! that was awsome
SituationalExtrovert chapter 13 . 7/20/2010
**A/N: And so ends Year Two. Anyone interested in the Sirius/Severus dynamic of Year Three? Remus at Hogwarts? Mind games from our favorite Dark Lord?**

HELL, YES! I don't usually enjoy girl!Harry stories, but you've hooked me. Everything is just slightly off canon, as though I'm reading Rowling's books reflected in a funhouse mirror. Emphasis on "fun". By all means, please, do continue. If possible, through all seven books - or your particular version of them - would be nice. And then you can have Severus live, and do away with those interminable camping scenes from DH. God, that sucked.

Cheers!

Adriann
VampsMoonAngel chapter 12 . 7/17/2010
Don't worry about it! it was great! i really hope u have more soon! -Avi .
Mrs. Nicole Malfoy chapter 12 . 7/17/2010
awsome as always!
charmed-seconds chapter 12 . 7/17/2010
Aw. I just love these stories (The first year and the second year).I love how you made Severus, and how you made Elizabeth exactly how I would imagine a female Harry Potter. Can't wait for your update!
delacre chapter 12 . 7/16/2010
I liked the COS climax redo. Especially the fact that it involved all of the teachers. Honestly, canon really annoyed me because of how clueless everyone else in that castle had to be while the Golden trio was saving the world. Just like every action movie when the police arrive 5 mins after the hero has saved the day. Plus I noticed you mentioned "this year" in your author's note. Do a detect hints of a year 3? Amen!
Death Eaters Rule chapter 12 . 7/16/2010
hey sweet ch hey not trying to get on ur case but u said harry instead of elizabeth
gracesnape chapter 12 . 7/16/2010
Great take on the story. I'm loving it! You used the wrong vowel when Elizabeth "shut" her eyes, though- small typo.
The Hare and the Otter chapter 12 . 7/16/2010
Aww. Third year is going to be AWESOME!
WolfKeeper989 chapter 12 . 7/16/2010